* A traveler said: "Sam, our tour driver, was so very knowledgable. He could barely talk fast enough to tell us all about Memphis."
* A traveler said: "The experience was wonderful, entertaining, and very informative! Would definitely recommend this tour to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent!! Excellent walking tour with Kate, who is so knowledgeable and authentic. This tour embraces the history of Memphis, and Kate brought the stories to life."
* A traveler said: "Michelle Jordan and the people at the welcome center were awesome!!!! They were knowledgeable funny interesting hospitable and respectful."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Our guides were Fantastic!! Great food, learned history of Memphis. Everyone had a wonderful time."
* A traveler said: "Great city tour. Great tour guide- Sam. Enjoyed Sun Records snd Mississippi River cruise. Great all around experience"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Larry Baptist, was very good. We enjoyed his personality and knowledge. Tour, food and Rock and Soul Museum were good."
* A traveler said: "The story telling was so good. Very knowledgeable and fun! We loved it! Negative we had a woman on the tour that would not stop talking so we could hear! It is great history!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to get a glimpse of Memphis. Mike was very knowledgeable and his love for the city was contagious. Not too much walking. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I wish I could give this 10 stars ⭐️ this was my very last stop before heading back to Shreveport. Out of all the things I did in Memphis this was one of my favorites!! Thank you so much for an amazing adventure! My tour guide was outstanding (mya) which I’m probably spelling her name wrong lol. But she was the BEST!!"
* A traveler said: "We were picked earlier than scheduled which was good. Sam was very knowledgeable, entertaining, pleasant and courteous."
* A traveler said: "The knowledge the Ladies had of this wonderful home was great we learned to much it was so beautiful My favorite of all the tours we took"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I enjoyed the city tour. Evelyn, our driver was very informative about Memphis. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Really nice and relaxing tour, will do again with my fellow coworkers, learned a lot about Memphis that we did not know"
* A traveler said: "Easy to purchase and represented attraction well. We had a wonderful experience with this tour! Educational 👍🏼"
* A traveler said: "Informative, interesting, entertaining! I would highly recommend this for people looking for local insight and perspective into the characters that brought Beale street to life from the civil war to modern life!"
* A traveler said: "Jackie was the best! She is so knowledgeable and entertaining. My family had a blast learning about the civil rights history of Memphis. Best tour offered in Memphis!"
* A traveler said: "I was educated more about the hall of famers of music that will stick with me for the rest of my life."
* A traveler said: "His home and the museum and the hardware store had so much info really liked the tour. I would do it again"
* A traveler said: "So much fun! A must do for Geocachers. Daytime best. We went at dark and had several people stop us ask for money."
* A traveler said: "Driver was there soon as we arrived - was very friendly and gave lots of information on route to the hotel"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Stax Museum of American Soul Music
- Beale Street
- Lansky at the Peabody
- Overton Park
- Mud Island River Park
- Memphis Zoo
- Handy Park
- Woodruff-Fontaine House Museum
- Pink Palace Museum
- Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum
- Memphis Orpheum Theater
- Memphis Music Hall of Fame
- A. Schwab
- National Civil Rights Museum
- Sun Studio
- Court Square
- Victorian Village
- Peabody Hotel Ducks
- Pyramid Arena