Top Melbourne Segway Tours
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Melbourne Tours
Sort by: Featured
Take in breathtaking sights of long sandy beaches and dramatic cliffs on this guided, full-day tour of Australia’s Great Ocean Road. See some of the most spectacular coastal scenery on Earth, including the Twelve Apostles limestone stacks and Gibson's Steps, site of historic cliff lines. Bushwalk in Great Otway National Park and try out your koala-spotting skills. Travel in a deluxe mini-coach with a small group for a relaxing, personalized experience.
Experience Australian wildlife and rainforest up-close and personal with a full day trip to Moonlit Sanctuary and the Puffing Billy Steam Train from Melbourne. Explore Moonlit Sanctuary's bushland setting with an experienced guide, and meet animals that range from koalas to kangaroos, dingos to monitor lizards. Learn about local conservation efforts. Soak up the wild atmosphere of a mountain rainforest while riding a century-old steam train along scenic tracks before returning to Melbourne.
Treat yourself to a delightful day on the Mornington Peninsula on this full-day tour from Melbourne. Unwind with a relaxing, mineral-rich soak in the waters of Peninsula Hot Springs, and sample regional flavor with a delicious local lunch and wine tasting. Stop at a local strawberry farm or winery, depending on the season, and ride the Arthur's Seat Eagle gondola for panoramic views of Port Phillip Bay.
Spend a day immersed in the amazing animal kingdom at the Melbourne Zoo. Encounter native land species like koalas, wombats and kangaroos at the Australian Bush exhibit, and watch Victoria’s indigenous penguins and seals splash around at the Wild Sea. Admire creatures from around the globe, such as mighty Asian pachyderms at the Trail of Elephants and elegant African zebras and giraffes in open-air habitats. Don’t miss the energetic primates at Lemur Island and an elevated orangutan exhibit!
Soak your cares away with a day of rest and relaxation at the Peninsula Hot Springs. With included transport from Melbourne, this tour makes it easy to fit in a trip to this favorite spa destination on the Mornington Peninsula, featuring 20 different bathing experiences like geothermal pools, hydrotherapy, sauna, and a Turkish hamam. For an extra bliss fix, book an optional treatment at the serene Spa Dreaming Center.
Soak up a spectacular aerial view of Melbourne with a visit to Eureka Skydeck 88 — the highest viewing platform in the Southern Hemisphere. Admire the watery expanse of Port Phillip Bay and the rolling Dandenong Ranges in the distance. Even the other skyscrapers of Melbourne’s business district will seem miniature from this incredible vantage point. Thrill-seekers can upgrade to experience ‘The Edge’— a moving, glass-bottomed cube that lets you hover over the city streets 88 floors below.
Discover Australia’s wildlife and wines on a full-day tour to Healesville Sanctuary and the Yarra Valley. Depart Melbourne and head to Healesville Sanctuary where you get close views of native animals such as kangaroos, koalas, and emus. Continue your scenic drive to the Yarra Valley and arrive at a vineyard for lunch accompanied by a glass of wine. Afterward, tour the winery before moving on to De Bortoli Winery for a wine and cheese tasting.
Make the most of your time in Melbourne with a private customizable tour designed to suit your group of up to eleven people. With your guide, plan your half-day or full-day tour, choosing from options such as a city tour with St Kilda and Fitzroy; seeing native Australian animals at the Healesville Sanctuary or Phillip Island penguin parade; tasting wines in the Yarra Valley; or exploring the Great Ocean Road. Your private guide provides an informative tour for your group of family, friends or business colleagues.
Experience the Great Ocean Road’s top attractions on this guided excursion that follows the iconic road in reverse. Embark on your journey and beat the crowds while learning about the region’s scenic landscapes and pretty coastal towns from an informative guide. Visit sites including the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Port Campbell, London Bridge, and Great Otway National Park Rainforest.
Zoom around the magnificent grounds of Rochford Wines during a 90 minute Segway Tour - putting your all-terrain Segway X2 through it's paces.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Segway Tours in Melbourne?
The best Segway Tours in Melbourne according to Viator travelers are:
What Segway Tours in Melbourne are taking additional safety precautions?
These Melbourne experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Great Ocean Road Small-Group Ecotour from Melbourne
- Puffing Billy, Moonlit Sanctuary & Penguins Day Tour
- Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs Day Trip from Melbourne
- Peninsula Hot Springs Day Trip with Thermal Bathing Entry from Melbourne
- Yarra Valley Wildlife & Wine Day Tour from Melbourne with Healesville Sanctuary
What Segway Tours in Melbourne are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Melbourne may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Unique Experiences
- Degraves Street Tours & Tickets
- Dandenong Ranges Tours & Tickets
- Kings Domain Tours & Tickets
- Sherbrooke Forest Tours & Tickets
- Collins Street Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Star Observation Wheel Tours & Tickets
- Caulfield Racecourse Tours & Tickets
- Marvel Stadium Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Town Hall Tours & Tickets
- City Circle Tram Tours & Tickets
- SEA LIFE® Melbourne Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- Forum Melbourne Tours & Tickets
- Polly Woodside Tours & Tickets
- Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) Tours & Tickets
- Daylesford Tours & Tickets
- Lygon Street Tours & Tickets
- St Patrick's Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Sidney Myer Music Bowl Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
Day Trips from Melbourne
- Melbourne to Australia
- Melbourne to New South Wales
- Melbourne to Victoria
- Melbourne to Sydney
- Melbourne to Twelve Apostles
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Melbourne to Grampians National Park
- Melbourne to Healesville Sanctuary
- Melbourne to Albert Park
- Melbourne to Brighton Beach
- Melbourne to Sovereign Hill
- Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne to Brighton
- Melbourne to Great Otway National Park
- Melbourne to Ballarat
- Melbourne to Geelong
- Melbourne to Great Ocean Road
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park