Victoria's Dandenong Ranges lie just east of Melbourne and overlook the Yarra Valley wine region, offering a mountain retreat on the city's doorstep. What the peaks lack in size—the highest are under 2,620 feet (800 meters) above sea level—they make up for in scenery, such as ash forests, valleys of tree ferns, and wild bushlands.
Tours and tickets to Experience Dandenong Ranges
What are Dandenong Ranges hours of operation?
Should I book Dandenong Ranges tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Dandenong Ranges 2021?
What's the best way to experience Dandenong Ranges?
- Dandenong Ranges Private Tour Including William Ricketts Sanctuary
- Half Day Puffing Billy Train Journey From Melbourne
- Puffing Billy (Dandenong Ranges & Brighton Bathing Boxes ) Experience
- Small Group - Dandenong Ranges, Puffing Billy & Healesville Sanctuary Day Tour
Things to do near Melbourne
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Burnie
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Seven Mile Beach
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Port Arthur
- Things to do in New South Wales