Top Melaka Outdoor Activities
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Melaka Tours
Sort by: Featured
The Melaka Bird Park is a bird park in Ayer Keroh, Melaka, Malaysia. With a total area of 1.8 hectares, it is the largest bird park in Asia. The Melaka Bird Park, which was launched in March 2013, currently has about thirty species of birds from Asia, South America, Africa and Australia. Zoo Melaka, established since 1963 under the care of Melaka state government has recently been privatized in the early 2013 under the new name Melaka Zoo. To make Melaka Zoo a place for education and recreation with high quality, services and entertainment for tourists. During Lunch time we will bring you for have an Baba Nyonya Lunch Nyonya food is a mixture of Chinese and Malay flavors, but also has a flavor that is distinctly unique.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Learn about Malaysia’s indigenous culture and watch elephants feed and bathe at an elephant sanctuary with a full-day trip from Kuala Lumpur. Visit a local village to get a glimpse of everyday life for Malaysians, then continue to the sanctuary to meet the elephants. Watch the creatures being fed and bathed, and learn how the sanctuary protects the elephant population. NOTE: In monsoon season some or all elephant activities may be cancelled if the river is above a safe level.
Located within the many tourist attractions of Ayer Keroh Melaka, the park is only 5 minutes drive after the exit toll of PLUS highway, along the Jalan Ayer Keroh towards the city centre of Melaka. The third park of the Skytrex Adventure, it houses some signature challenges such as the first Skybike in Malaysia, the UFO, the Tarzan Bungee Swing and many more.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Outdoor Activities in Melaka?
The best Outdoor Activities in Melaka according to Viator travelers are:
What Outdoor Activities in Melaka are taking additional safety precautions?
These Melaka experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Outdoor Activities in Melaka are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Melaka may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Melaka Botanical Garden Tours & Tickets
- Magic Art Museum Tours & Tickets
- Cheng Hoon Teng Temple Tours & Tickets
- The Shore Sky Tower Tours & Tickets
- Upside Down House Melaka Tours & Tickets
- Melaka Portuguese Square Tours & Tickets
- Jonker Street (Jalan Hang Jebat) Tours & Tickets
- Malacca River (Sungai Melaka) Tours & Tickets
- Zoo Melaka (Malacca Zoo and Night Safari) Tours & Tickets
- Melaka Bird Park Tours & Tickets
- A' Famosa Water Theme Park Tours & Tickets
- A' Famosa Safari Wonderland Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Johor Bahru
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Tanah Rata
- Things to do in Ipoh
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Kuala Besut
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Johor
- Things to do in Pahang
- Things to do in Perak