Top Maui Layover Tours
14 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "The front desk gal was great helping us get ready and she got us so many great photos. The guys who took us out surfing were so cool and encouraging! We had a great time and got up on probably 6 waves with their great instructions. Don’t forget to tip this team after!"
* A traveler said: "We really had a blast! The crew was wonderful and very attentive, they took us to some great spots and fed us then took a leisurely trip back to allow for sight seeing and visiting!"
* A traveler said: "A fun experience. Our instructor Mike was super patient and super helpful. We are total beginners but we’re able to catch waves and get up on the boards."
* A traveler said: "The crew on the Calypso were a delight. They were very attentive. I felt very secure with their knowledge of the boat and snorkeling/snuba expertise. We saw lots of beautiful fish, coral and sea turtles. Swimming in the pristine water was a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "The staff put us right on a large school of fish and on the return trip we were surrounded by a school of spinner dolphins."
* A traveler said: "John was a tremendous guide. We loved the kayaking and the snorkeling was amazing! I would highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I did this on our honeymoon and it was a blast! We snorkeled in two different spots and were able to see a couple huge turtles! We also got to see a couple dolphins on our way out to snorkel. The guides are very nice and helpful. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic dinner Cruise. The food was great! The music was fantastic! We will definitely go again the next time we are in Maui."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful night celebrating life with my husband. Peaceful sail enjoying the sunset and Maui beauty. I would highly recommend this sail boat cruise!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time snorkeling on our honeymoon! Reese was very personable and took the time to teach us how to snorkel properly and see some incredible wildlife."
* A traveler said: "Very patient and informative instructors, great choice for people who want to try scuba diving without needing to be certified."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and very educational! Went out on the last trip of the season and was not disappointed! We were able to see a lot of activity and it was well narrated!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Kobi was exceptional. The hike through the bamboo forest to the adventures of diving off the waterfall cliffs. If you plan on exploring Hana do it with Kobi."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Outrageous Surf ScHool Lessons in Lahaina
- West Maui Half Day Snorkel from Ka’anapali Beach
- Molokini Snorkeling Adventure Aboard Calypso (MAUI / Ma'alaea Harbor)
- Lanai Snorkeling & Dolphin Encounter Aboard Quicksilver (MAUI / Lahaina Harbor)
- Molokini and Turtle Town Snorkeling Adventure Aboard Malolo from Ma'alaea Harbor
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park
- Bailey House Museum
- Pipiwai Trail
- Waiʻanapanapa State Park
- Hanakao'o Beach Park
- Maui Tropical Plantation
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park
- Kalaupapa National Historical Park
- Little Beach
- La Perouse Bay
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)
- Wailea Beach
- Kaʻanapali Beach
- Haleakala National Park
- Surfing Goat Dairy
- Maui Ocean Center