Top Maui Eco Tours
22 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "The coral ship was great to see in addition to all the fish. The guide knew all the types of fish and the history of the reefs"
* A traveler said: "Spectacular Experience with Four Winds II Molokini!! Easy harbor access and parking, friendly and very attentive staff, great breakfast and lunch… super value!!! Loved the snorkeling trip as well - certified diver who just wanted a chill experience- this was totally it!!"
* A traveler said: "The crew on the Calypso were a delight. They were very attentive. I felt very secure with their knowledge of the boat and snorkeling/snuba expertise. We saw lots of beautiful fish, coral and sea turtles. Swimming in the pristine water was a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Our guides we really great. Had a fun time In the speedy red boats. Snorkeling was great, and turtles were so fun to see. Appreciated that the guides new their stuff and improvised with a windy day to still provide a great experience. Really great company and nice that it smaller groups"
* A traveler said: "The staff put us right on a large school of fish and on the return trip we were surrounded by a school of spinner dolphins."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and very educational! Went out on the last trip of the season and was not disappointed! We were able to see a lot of activity and it was well narrated!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent service all around. Great staff, boat, sites and food. Equipment utilized looks top of the line. Staff is also very safety conscious."
* A traveler said: "The views were espectacular! Justin was amazing in sharing all his knowledge about the Maui culture and history!"
* A traveler said: "Had so much fun! Was lucky enough to have my friends and family along! The crew was incredibly nice and the food and drinks were delicious."
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun! The guides Kai and I think Tom were amazing! Lots of laughs and smiles! The only thing are the directions. Just get to airport Blvd and then you can follow the directions. Definitely recommend this."
* A traveler said: "This is a must do in Maui. My family did 2 snorkel excursions while in Maui and this was the best. We liked the small group. We were able to see turtles and explore much more than the bigger excursions. Curtis and Tiff were the guides and they were amazing."
* A traveler said: "Completely worth the cost, amazing experience. My daughter & I loved the education & interacting with the butterflies & caterpillars 🐛"
* A traveler said: "Seeing all the beautiful vegetation, beaches, falls with my wife and son. Black beach was the best. Salesian the guide was very informative and kind."
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome and is a great way to see many parts of the island. Our guide Damien is a ‘local boy’ who was very knowledgeable about the history, sights and plants on the island. He really made the trip fun! Definitely recommend Hana and Beyond!"
* A traveler said: "The Road to Hana is best enjoyed with a professional driver who knows the history, plant life and has the experience of driving this treacherous road. Roger was an outstanding guide and driver."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Carlos was so upbeat and full of energy, he made the entire trip. He interacted well with my 3 teenagers and you can tell he genuinely enjoys what he does. Great at giving instructions with detail but not losing your attention."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time with our tour guide Kellen. He was great and told us a lot about the history of the area. We got to do and see everything we asked for, and more! Kellen, you made our day. The beauty of the island, as explained through your knowledge, made it great. We will definitely be recommending your tour company to everyone. We had a blast!!"
* A traveler said: "See the beauty of Maui- this tour takes you up-country and into the historic Iao Valley. The views from the lavender farm were breathtaking, the Iao Valley is uniquely gorgeous, and the Ocean Distillery tour was really fun. Dynamic Hawaiian Tours gave great service, picking us up from our hotel and delivering us back to it at the end of the tour. Shawn was a fantastic tour guide. He is very knowledgable and his enthusiasm for the land and the culture of Hawaiian is engaging."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Four Winds II Molokini Snorkeling Tour from Maalaea Harbor
- Molokini Snorkeling Adventure Aboard Calypso (MAUI / Ma'alaea Harbor)
- Molokini Crater and South Maui Coast Adventure from Kihei
- Lanai Snorkeling & Dolphin Encounter Aboard Quicksilver (MAUI / Lahaina Harbor)
- Maui Whale Watch Cruise from Lahaina Harbor
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Surfing Goat Dairy
- Wailea Beach
- Hanakao'o Beach Park
- Oheo Gulch
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)
- Kahului Harbor
- Kaʻanapali Beach
- La Perouse Bay
- Pipiwai Trail
- Maui Ocean Center
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm
- Little Beach
- ʻIao Valley State Monument
- Waihee Ridge Trail