Top Massachusetts Nature and Wildlife Tours
22 results | All Massachusetts Tours
* A traveler said: "We got to see Whales and Dolphins. It was an incredible experience. The boat was captain made several excursions to see more Marine mammals on our trip. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Janet was very knowledgeable, patient and friendly. We in joined her tour very much. Highly recommend to take the food and freedom Trail history tour"
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour and my being able to hop on and off. It was great to hear all the history of the city. It was informational and fun and I would highly recommend doing a trolley tour!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide speaker made the cruise such a wonderful experience! Loved all information and his energy!"
* A traveler said: "This was an informative and fun cruise. Worth the wait in line, especially on a beautiful day. The man giving the historical background of the city was knowledgeable and friendly"
* A traveler said: "Perfect weather, as advertised, you won’t be disappointed! Boston harbor is cool with flights over head, beautiful views of downtown, had dinner at Legal seafoods after at the dock, also excellent."
* A traveler said: "Tim was extremely friendly and gave us many interesting facts. It was our third tour. His stories were unique"
* A traveler said: "Perfect trip and a very friendly people. I would recomend it to every one to do it when they whant to see Boston from another point"
* A traveler said: "Our narrator was very informative and had a great sense of humor. He asked each passenger where they were from too."
* A traveler said: "Guide was great Ira I think was his name. Very knowledgeable and friendly. A plus! Highly entertaining"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the tour very much. Since i had no car, it was the perfect opportunity to not only see the island but also hear the history & facts The periodic breaks were perfect to check out areas & sites Highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "This was the perfect thing to do with teenagers in Boston!! With the history of the city and settlers, it’s awesome!!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the mommy whale and her calf.Well educated crew,our guide gave us alot of information on whales and I loved the fact that they had the best interest of the whales in mind.This was on my bucket list and it did not disappoint.Thank you for a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "The many whale viewings. The best whale watching experience ever, and I have been on many. The whale expert was very enformative and pleasant. The narrator was also informative pointing out points of interest ."
* A traveler said: "Viator I would advise that you send an additional email with all cap locks to customer’s stating that you must call the aquarium after buying the vouchers from Viator a third party! I was beyond “pissed off“ when I got the aquarium to realize this error in communication! I would not recommend Viator to friends or family!"
* A traveler said: "The driver was super friendly and knew all the good spots to take pictures, gave good restaurant recommendations and made enough stops so we were able to stretch our legs. He also gave a good narrative during the trip and neither talked to much or too little. Well worth time and money."
* A traveler said: "Uni shared so much information about plants, mushrooms the woods, living in concert with nature. Enjoyed the hike. Must be steady on your feet but she was attentive to all"
* A traveler said: "It was very easy to schedule and coordinate our plans around Boston. We had a lot of fun and saved lots of money. Great purchase. We will do it again for other trips for sure!"
* A traveler said: "Without the navigation app and recorded voice we would have never known how to tour this portion of Massachusetts coast. We couldn’t know how to find the connection the smaller roads to stay on the coast and view the sights. There were many historic points and we wouldn’t have known a thing about them without this self tour. So easy. Stop and pause as you wish. It took us longer than expected to do the whole tour, we thought it’d be shorter. Many beautiful sights and gem locations for wonderful photos."
* A traveler said: "Love it i would do it again the best thing is the zoo and the aquarium ...... Next time hopefully everything. Should be open"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Simons IMAX Theatre at New England Aquarium
- Paul Revere House
- Cape Cod Maritime Museum
- New Bedford Whaling Museum
- Harpoon Brewery & Beer Hall
- Copp's Hill Burying Ground
- Boston North End
- Boston Old State House
- Pickering Wharf
- Boston Theater District
- Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
- Mary Baker Eddy Library
- Willard Brook State Forest
- Custom House
- Gibson House Museum
- John F Kennedy Hyannis Museum
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Georgia