Top Massachusetts Food & Drink
41 results | All Massachusetts Tours
* A traveler said: "Tim was extremely friendly and gave us many interesting facts. It was our third tour. His stories were unique"
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun tour and one of the best I’ve been on. We walked around the North End and found places for bread, cannolis, cappuccino, pizza and mixed it all with some history. But that was only the first part. The tour continues to the wharf and into the city with a lot more history and a drink at a famous tavern. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This tour was exactly what we were looking for! The tour guides were fantastic! Fun and well informed."
* A traveler said: "Small group tour was great! Our guide was great and the food was wonderful! Great selections. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Travis, our beer guide, is exceedingly knowledgeable about beer. His jokes aren’t too bad either! This tour was a birthday gift for my husband so I went along to keep him company. He enjoyed it very much. I even liked the tour & I hate beer!"
* A traveler said: "I would definitely recommend taking the duck boat tour it was so much fun. Our guide was funny and informative."
* A traveler said: "Such a great time! We toured really great breweries and got to sample some amazing beers. Definitely would do this tour again!"
* A traveler said: "This tour has just about anything you’d want as a hungry tourist: food, lots of history and a great guide - Tim."
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was great deff doing back the ambiance was romantic food was wonderful the staff was very helpful I love it"
* A traveler said: "This was definitely a night to remember! My friends and I went for a birthday celebration. The workers were very welcoming and kind! Only thing we didn’t like was the food. The food was not good at all we thought with the money we spent for out tickets the food would be delicious! But the overall experience was great!"
* A traveler said: "Everything about the experience was great. The atmosphere, food, staff were very friendly and accommodating. I look forward to seeing you soon."
* A traveler said: "Driver Cindy was very informative and entertaining. She added extra information about many of the sites and made the experience memorable. I would recommend this trolley tour to others."
* A traveler said: "Mike was great and very knowledgeable. Learn more on the tour than I learned in school. Would definitely recommend this tour while visiting Boston."
* A traveler said: "Sarah was absolutely wonderful and so personable. Loved her!! Would ask for her again and would do this tour again next trip."
* A traveler said: "Good pubs , good history along the way. Interesting places we would have missed. Glad to have had this tour!"
* A traveler said: "I found that the Go Boston Card was very helpful for this trip. It help me to plan the days activities. Saved money too!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fabulous tour by Sully. Informative ,fun and love learning through storytelling. Left feeling like I had a great day all around in Boston. Educational,exercise and stopped at places I never would have and got a snap of the past. Sully was great."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Audrey was wonderful! She's very knowledgeable in local history and gun facts. Everything we tried was absolutely delicious. We had an amazing time touring the North End!"
* A traveler said: "Kate was a great guide. She had a great mix of history and fun facts about Boston. The tour was well paced and the food was excellent. Your companies advice about uneven surfaces was very valuable. Although it rained off and on, we were so absorbed in the tour,we hardly notice.Thanks for a fun day"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the tour. Guide was knowledgeable and provided interesting background on some intriguing sites."
* A traveler said: "Loved the whole experience. Isaac was a great tour guide. He was very engaging, personable, and informative."
* A traveler said: "Delicious donuts, great conversation, and a nice walk through Boston’s financial district, a stroll out to the water, and the North End on a beautiful morning"
* A traveler said: "Great wine. We were able to sample so many jellies. The cooking sauces were great. Lots of mixer ideas with the different wines."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I are from New York. We both really enjoyed this food tour. Gave us the background of 4 classic Boston dishes, beans, chowder, lobster rolls and Boston cream pie. Boston beers were also available. Alissa was a great tour guide, very informative and friendly. Great way to start your time in Boston"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Boston's North End Small-Group Walking Food Tour
- Boston Small-Group Food & History North End Freedom Trail Walking Tour
- Boston Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour with 15 Stops
- Boston's North End Secret Food Walking Tour w/ Private Tour Option
- Boston Duck Boat Sightseeing City Tour with Cruise Along Charles River
- Battle Road Trail
- Haymarket Boston
- Harpoon Brewery & Beer Hall
- New Bedford Whaling Museum
- Salem Wax Museum
- Plimoth Plantation
- Mary Baker Eddy Library
- Old South Meeting House
- John Harvard Statue
- Peabody Essex Museum (PEM)
- Salem Witch Trials Memorial
- Boston South End
- Cheers Beacon Hill (Bull & Finch Pub)
- Boston Common
- Copley Square
- Quincy Market
- Boston Children's Museum
- Bewitched Statue
- The Old Manse
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Georgia