Top Marseille Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Marseille Tours
Sort by: Featured
Rent an electric bike in Marseille. Our local is located just near the Pointe Rouge beach between city center and Calanques National park. You will start riding directly on a cyclelane. Many routes are possible and we will suggest you itineraries depending of your wishes. Why using an electric bike in Marseille ? - The city is not flat. There are many hills including Notre Dame de La Garde, Le Panier, ... - Marseille is really spread out (about 50 km from one side to another) - There are small roads with steep climbs to reach the national park hidden beache (Sormiou, Morgiou,...) - With 300 days with sun, Marseille is the sunniest place in France.Â To resume, using an electric bike will allow you to see more in less time and reach nice view points and hidden places.
Avoid the touristy eats on your Provence vacation, and discover the region's authentic food and wine with the help of a local guide. With this private tour, you'll visit three local vineyards for tastings, then enjoy lunch at a village restaurant in Puyloubier where traditional Provençale dishes take center stage.
Marseille is France’s largest city and home to some impressive historic monuments, but most travelers only get to see the highlights. On this tour, discover the city through the eyes of a Marseille local and enjoy a personalized itinerary custom-made for you. Your ‘Lokafyer’ guide is no typical tour guide—instead, they will show you around the city like a friend, take you to the neighborhoods that they know and love, and give you tips on where to eat, drink, and shop in the city.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Marseille?
The best Unique Experiences in Marseille according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Marseille are taking additional safety precautions?
These Marseille experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Marseille are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Marseille may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Calanque de Sormiou Tours & Tickets
- Maritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille) Tours & Tickets
- Calanque d’En-Vau Tours & Tickets
- Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem) Tours & Tickets
- Marseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Tours & Tickets
- Frioul Islands (Îles du Frioul) Tours & Tickets
- Cantini Museum (Musée Cantini) Tours & Tickets
- Fort Saint-Jean Tours & Tickets
- Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille) Tours & Tickets
- Centre de la Vieille Charite Tours & Tickets
- Cap Canaille Tours & Tickets
- Roman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne) Tours & Tickets
- Abbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor) Tours & Tickets
- La Corniche Tours & Tickets
- Vallon des Auffes Tours & Tickets
- Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA) Tours & Tickets
- Fontaine Castellane Tours & Tickets
- Marseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire) Tours & Tickets
- Marseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon