The intimately sized Katmandu Park will make other theme parks seem ordinary, as it offers a combination of adventure- and adrenalin-filled interaction. Located just a five-minute walk from the Magaluf beach, and a 20-minute drive from Palma, it’s a great place to both escape and savor the heat given Katmandu’s indoor and outdoor activities (such as a water park).
Park highlights include its upside down house filled with illusions, mazes and more. Then there’s the 4D theater and its rotating shows, 5D experiences suitable for older kids and adults, and even an obstacle-laced K3 climb. Smaller children will especially enjoy the splash park and five-level underwater-themed play area, whereas the whole family can hit the links on the miniature golf course. Food is available within the park, and more options can be found just beyond the entrance gates.
Two different types of entry passes are available: the Passport, which includes visits to all park attractions just once, among other benefits; and the VIP Passport, which allows for unlimited attractions all day. Note that certain attractions may require an extra entry fee.
- Western Water Park
- Marineland Mallorca
- Na Burguesa Viewpoint (Mirador de Na Burguesa)
- Genova Caves (Cuevas de Genova)
- Port of Palma (Puerto de Palma)
- Bellver Castle
- Es Baluard Museum
- Royal Palace of La Almudaina (Palau de l’Almudaina)
- Palma Cathedral (La Seu)
- Palau March Museum (Palau March Museu)
- Basilica de Sant Francesc
- Palma Plaza Mayor
- Puig de Galatzo Nature Reserve (La Reserva Puig de Galatzo)
- Palma Arab Baths (Baños Árabes)
- Palma Aquarium