Aqualand El Arenal
Located on the western coast of the island, and about a 15-minute drive from Palma, Aqualand El Arenal is exactly where you’ll want to go to take your island adventure to the next level. The water park offers all sorts of hot-weather relief in the form of adrenaline-inducing slides, themed pool areas, and relaxing river cruises.
The park very much has something for everyone, too, satisfying those who seek thrills as much as those who just want to chill out. Attractions include wild slides of all types, from free-fall to twisty-turny, side-by-side races, and a tornado-style chute. Meanwhile, there are more tame activities such as the surf beach with its big waves, the Jacuzzi, and milder slides that are more suitable for little kids.
Tours and tickets to Experience Aqualand El Arenal
What are Aqualand El Arenal hours of operation?
Should I book Aqualand El Arenal tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Aqualand El Arenal 2021?
What's the best way to experience Aqualand El Arenal?
- Aqualand El Arenal Day Trip from Palma de Mallorca
- Aqualand El Arenal Mallorca Entrance Ticket
- Mallorca Pass all inclusive: free entry to top sights all over the island
Things to do near Mallorca
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Algiers
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Costa Blanca