Top Malaysia Nature Walks
37 results | All Malaysia Tours
* A traveler said: "Really good tour, guide very helpful and able to talk about the city. Interesting and gave a good insight into kl"
* A traveler said: "Great trip up Petronas Towers. Viator were excellent, we arrived in KL on the day of our visit to the towers, We had contact from the agent by WhatsApp and the tickets were waiting at our hotel when we arrived. Our experience was timed at 7.30pm which we found perfect as it went from day to dusk while we were there, great views."
* A traveler said: "Champ was a great tour guide and started well by being on time. His local knowledge was very informative and easy to understand. Going to Batu Caves early was a good idea as it was getting busy by the time we finished. Definitely recommend the private tour as it was a great way to get around rather than a bus tour."
* A traveler said: "Tickets delivered for Petronas Tower as directed in the e mail very helpful thank you for your help will definitely use your service again"
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour. Our guide VJ was the best. He was friendly, had great tips of information and we moved comfortably through a lot of places that are worth the visit."
* A traveler said: "Hi Viator is a great service but the problem is KL tower they issue a ticket and expect you to wait 2 hrs for a picture."
* A traveler said: "Small group of 4 tourists was a plus for a very informative fun trip to see not only fireflies, but stop at Hindu temple and monkey hill, then onto a local seafood dinner at a beautiful riverside restaurant."
* A traveler said: "great service would recommend to anyone. ready and waiting for us they even text you to let you know where they standing."
* A traveler said: "I had a fine time with myself and my wife. It was our first trip to malaysia and we are glad we found this tour."
* A traveler said: "Very good aquarium and comparable to any I have visited. Well worth a visit."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. We got a private tour because we were alone so we had the tour at our own pace (little fast). Our tour guide was professional and polite. He answered all our questions."
* A traveler said: "Efective way to see orangutans, sunbears and the jungle highway. I had very good guide, and fully enjoyed of the day"
* A traveler said: "Our guide vigie? Was amazing.very smart man and when we showed interest,like palm oil trees he brought us and showed us. Suggested eagle feeding tour. That was great. Best tour guide ever. His English was great, he went above and beyond with us. I can’t say enough good things about him. Suggest him"
* A traveler said: "Great pick up and drop off from hotel in Kota Kinabalu. Very convenient. Enjoy the view of Mt. Kinabalu, the highest peak in South East Asia. The fish farm was unique because you could feed the carps from your hand, just let them bite the fish pellets off your hands, totally harmless because the carps had no sharp teeth. You could pet them like pets. What an experience. Walking in a hanging bridge across a tropical rain forest that's older than the Amazon jungle is another experience all together."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Half-Day Batu Caves Waterfalls and Hot Springs Tour
- Glittering Night : Kuala Selangor Fireflies & The River of Life Tour
- Kuala Selangor Firefly Boat Tour with Dinner and Transfer from Kuala Lumpur
- Genting Highlands Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur with Skyway Cable Car Ride
- Kuala Lumpur Nature Tour: Orchid Garden, Butterfly Park and Bird Park
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Kota Kinabalu
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Sandakan
- Things to do in Cherating
- Things to do in Ipoh
- Things to do in Johor Bahru
- Things to do in Singapore
- Things to do in Cambodia
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Sarawak