Top Malang Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
86 results | All Malang Tours
* A traveler said: "Did this activity with my husband and two sons ages 14 and 11. It was loads of fun. The rapids weren't too wild and the natural scenery and rock carvings were amazing. Our guide made it fun and had us laughing as we approached the rapids. We stopped at a waterfall, where many tourists were taking selfies and stopped again where there was a shop on the banks and you could buy a drink. Even though we didn't have any money on us, we could purchase a drink and pay our guide once we returned to our bags. One of the most enertaining aspects was the interaction taking place between people and guides on other rafts. A couple of splashing wars went on. I wore shoes but you didn't have to. My husband and son coped fine without shoes, though the 400 steps down to the river were a little rough - if you have sensitive feet - wear shoes. There were about 100 steps back up - I stopped twice to catch my breath. My fit sons and husband hurried up them in no time. Buffet lunch was very welcome after the rafting. We also purchased a great action photo taken of us by the tour group. For me, it was a holiday highlight and I would do it again. A side note: you can bring your phone/camera and money - they have a waterproof bag attached to the raft which can store a few small items. You put a fresh change of clothes in a locker at the centre then are driven in an open truck ride to the top of the rvier. You ride down back to the centre where you can shower and change and have lunch. Very well organised. We were picked up from our hotel right on time and delivered back straight afterwards. Excellent."
* A traveler said: "This was by far our favourite tour when we were in Bali! The locations were amazing and our tour guid Agung was knowledgeable and funny! We will definitely be booking Agung for another tour when we return"
* A traveler said: "We are really pleased on how the trip went! Our driver Wah was really more than a simple driver he was a real guide, he could answer at every questions we asked him. And that enhanced a lot the quality of our tour. The timing of the tour was well planned also and we saw everything without any stress to be late at the next step ! We loved so much how Wah handle the day that we asked him to plan another private trip in Nusa Dua which was also very well planned ! We would do it again any time !"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour, we enjoyed a lot this nice experience! Discovering temples with our friendly and kind guide was great!|Included lunch was a nice buffet in a lovely restaurant with incredible view of rice terraces! |Totally recommendable!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1Day - Bromo Sunrise Tour via Malang
- Bali White Water Rafting All Inclusive With Transportation and Lunch
- 3D2N - Mount Bromo, Tumpak Sewu, Kawah Ijen Crater start from Malang or Surabaya
- 1 Day - Tumpak Sewu Waterfall and Goa Tetes Cave Trekking // 07:00 - 17:30
- Tumpak Sewu Waterfall & Jodipan Colourful Village start from Malang - Day Trip