Top Malaga Fun & Games
Saved to wishlist!
Escape the Room
Self-guided Tours & Rentals
5 results | All Malaga Tours
Sort by: Featured
Get ready to explore the streets of Malaga in a totally unique way. With the help of an iPad, follow the map, solve riddles, answer questions, and save the world from dangerous poison. If you love quests and escape rooms, Operation Mindfall is for you.
We are the pioneers of urban GPS adventures in Málaga/ Spain at the Costa del sol. Whether your priority is to energize, motivate, inspire or entertain your team, our activies will deliver a great benefit. Since we started our company City Adventures Málaga we created memorable, vibrant and innovative group activities and motivational team building events in Malaga. We're original, proven, passionate about our work and helping you to experience a coherent activity concept. On our City Adventure Activities in Malaga, bigger groups will be split into smaller teams (of 4-7 persons) going on a motivating and fun city challenge. Equipped with a modern GPS device and an adventure kit, the teams are solving challenging tasks and riddles whilst exploring our stunning Andalusian city. At the end of the team building activity in Malaga, all the teams meet at the final station and we make a small award ceremony.
Discover the city while playing unique city game. This is so far the most advanced gps game with augmented reality in the world. Take advanage of new technologies and help to save Malaga from angry goblins.
This is the most fun and original hen do activity in Málaga. Your group will go on a secret, interactive mission on our famous City Treasure Hunt and have a whale of a time on the best hen do / stag do in Malaga! We add a few surprises for the hens during the activity and await the group with a special treasure in the end. At each station we include a special hen do truth or dare game in addition to the tasks, the group has to full-fill at each station. Equipped with a special treasure hunting adventure set you will navigate yourselves independently through the beautiful city center, searching for the secret treasure of Málaga. Meanwhile, your treasure book provides you with interesting facts and a lot of secret tips, what else to do and visit during your holidays or visit to Malaga. At each station the GPS compass leads you to, you will look for hidden clues, which will help you to open the secret treasure box at the end of your unique Malaga activity.
Embark on a quest where you will discover the history of the XIX century and cultural heritages of Malaga. Solve clues and unlock stories on your phone, as you discover Constitution Square, Statue of Hans Christian Andersen, and many more. Ready for an adventure? Highlights include: Walk along Malaga’s city center and visit the Casa del Guardia Tavern, the Santiago Church, and lesser-known places. Enjoy a uniquely crafted story brought to you by our talented writers. Solve clues to find local stories and hidden gems as you explore. Learn about a time when society was highly hierarchic and relationships between the locals and the gipsy communities were completely stranded. Try a new type of experience, the perfect mix between a tour, outdoor escape game, and treasure hunt.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Fun & Games in Malaga?
What Fun & Games in Malaga are taking additional safety precautions?
- Malagueta Beach (Playa de La Malagueta)
- Palmeral de las Sorpresas
- Museum Jorge Rando (Museo Jorge Rando)
- Peña Juan Breva Flamenco Art Museum (Museo de Arte Flamenco de la Peña Juan Breva)
- Sacred Heart Church Málaga (Sagrado Corazón Málaga)
- Málaga Roman Theatre (Teatro Romano de Málaga)
- State Russian Museum (Colección del Museo Ruso)
- Gibralfaro Castle (Castillo de Gibralfaro)
- Reservatauro Ronda
- Automobile and Fashion Museum (Museo Automovilistico y de la Moda)
- Constitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion)
- Carmen Thyssen Museum (Museo Carmen Thyssen)
- Malaga Park (Parque de Malaga)
- Museum of Glass and Crystal (Museo del Vidrio y Cristal)
- Atarazanas Market
- Pablo Picasso Birthplace Museum (Museo Casa Natal de Picasso)
- Guadalhorce River Estuary Natural Area (Paraje Natural Desembocadura del Guadalhorce)
- Malaga Ferris Wheel (Noria Mirador Princess)
- Basílica de Santa María de la Victoria
- Plaza de la Merced
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Tetouan
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Northern Morocco