Top Malaga Full-day Tours
109 results | All Malaga Tours
* A traveler said: "Francis was superb. He presented the history of Gibraltar superbly well and generously sprinkled with humorous commentary. He seemed to truly love his job. I would recommend him as a guide to anyone taking this tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent host+ driver - recommend this day trip! Francis Rock + caves tour driver gave us a lot of information + he was also excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great, helpful and went out of his way to answer questions. Very much enjoyed the camel ride and going through the open market"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day. Prompt timings. Our guide Vanessa was excellent throughout, and local guide at Cordoba, Luis, was excellent also. Comfortable coach. Very good driver. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely beautiful and a must see. Its so impressive i advise everyone to see this. It hard to see how deep it is wow."
* A traveler said: "Frigiliana was beautiful. Very nicely preserved. Trip well organized. I have no complaints! I would do this tour again with Vdt!"
* A traveler said: "fantastic city, but 1 day is not enough for sure. all day was in a rush. recommended if you have limited time"
* A traveler said: "The second time I have done this tour since last November and I would go again soon.I met some very nice people and the guide Suzanna was informative and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Rainbow part , few was so nice , Unbelievable, i Enjoyed the View , Specially the las part unbelievable how they work its very hard i never been this kind of tour"
* A traveler said: "This is one of the most amazing walks you can imagine. Walking the narrow pathway shows amazing views of the very narrow gorge/ If you are in Malaga area its a must"
* A traveler said: "Well worth the money Highly recommend I will return to Spain and use Viator for my future excursion Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Love this trip-both places are so beautiful and worth going there! I am suprised not too many people ever heard about those beautiful places!"
* A traveler said: "We always use City Sughtseeing when available and we did so in Madrid. This is the best way to see Madrid. It stops at all essential monuments and points of interest. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing and absolutely a life long memory. The guide was very knowledgeable and really helpful. You could tell that the guide enjoyed the work and took time to answer all questions."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Ready to do it again, relaxing and beautiful with excellent staff. Wasn’t sure what to expect and it was a 10 out of 10"
* A traveler said: "Sevilla is stunning and the entire day was perfect. It was a very long day, but definitely worth it. Our driver, Armando, and guide, Vanessa, were great. The walking tour was informative and amazing, and the optional boat ride was quite enjoyable too. A memorable and excellent day."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day out!!|However I wish I'd done this over two days because I ended up with information overload. The Mosque is incredible and the town itself full of narrow streets and lots of shops. Our guide Anna really knew her stuff when telling us about the history of the place."
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip, the coach was prompt, the driver and guide Barry great and very helpful. They made the trip very enjoyable|and even dropped us off nearer our hotel than where we had got on. Great service"
* A traveler said: "Excellently organised. Chimi the guide brought the whole experience to life. It’s safe and as long as you’re reasonably fit, you’ll love it. Was my wife’s birthday present and what could be more memorable. Great value too. Parking easy by El Kiosco. Bus back simple and €1.55 each."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Gibralfaro Castle (Castillo de Gibralfaro)
- El Torcal del Antequera
- El Caminito del Rey
- Plaza de la Merced
- Automobile and Fashion Museum (Museo Automovilistico y de la Moda)
- CAC Málaga (Centro de Arte Contemporáneo de Málaga)
- Cervantes Theatre (Teatro Cervantes)
- MIMMA (Museo Interactivo de la Música)
- Málaga Roman Theatre (Teatro Romano de Málaga)
- Museum of Glass and Crystal (Museo del Vidrio y Cristal)
- Constitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion)
- Museum Jorge Rando (Museo Jorge Rando)
- Pablo Picasso Birthplace Museum (Museo Casa Natal de Picasso)
- Palmeral de las Sorpresas
- Malaga Park (Parque de Malaga)
- Peña Juan Breva Flamenco Art Museum (Museo de Arte Flamenco de la Peña Juan Breva)
- Malaga Museum of Wine (Museo del Vino)
- Malaga Ferris Wheel (Noria Mirador Princess)
- Marina Square (Plaza de la Marina)
- Reservatauro Ronda
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Tetouan
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Northern Morocco