Top Malaga Bus Tours
197 results | All Malaga Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent host+ driver - recommend this day trip! Francis Rock + caves tour driver gave us a lot of information + he was also excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Francis was superb. He presented the history of Gibraltar superbly well and generously sprinkled with humorous commentary. He seemed to truly love his job. I would recommend him as a guide to anyone taking this tour."
* A traveler said: "We always use City Sughtseeing when available and we did so in Madrid. This is the best way to see Madrid. It stops at all essential monuments and points of interest. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "fantastic city, but 1 day is not enough for sure. all day was in a rush. recommended if you have limited time"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day. Prompt timings. Our guide Vanessa was excellent throughout, and local guide at Cordoba, Luis, was excellent also. Comfortable coach. Very good driver. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great, helpful and went out of his way to answer questions. Very much enjoyed the camel ride and going through the open market"
* A traveler said: "Adriano was excellent as a tour guide. The food was awesome. Every single dish I loved. I would do this tour again, any time."
* A traveler said: "The weather was really hot and to sit on the top deck of the bus seeing all these fabulous places was just heaven.One of the trips took us up along a mountain where the sight was breathtaking.I really do recommend."
* A traveler said: "This is one of the most amazing walks you can imagine. Walking the narrow pathway shows amazing views of the very narrow gorge/ If you are in Malaga area its a must"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Julio was fantastic. His English was excellent, as was his depth of knowledge and story telling skills about the history of Malaga. Julio took his time giving narratives and explaining the background and meaning for things we saw on the tour. He gave us several tips on restaurants and walks around the city and area. One our best guides ever!"
* A traveler said: "The second time I have done this tour since last November and I would go again soon.I met some very nice people and the guide Suzanna was informative and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Ready to do it again, relaxing and beautiful with excellent staff. Wasn’t sure what to expect and it was a 10 out of 10"
* A traveler said: "Rainbow part , few was so nice , Unbelievable, i Enjoyed the View , Specially the las part unbelievable how they work its very hard i never been this kind of tour"
* A traveler said: "Recently used Viator for transfers to and from Malaga Airport to Malaga Centre. Service was very good and both drivers were friendly and gave excellent customer service. Would definitely use them again."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide and kept us very safe. We have been to Malaga many times. However we really enjoyed this E bike tour and visited spots we had not before .. definitely recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "This tour included a great mix of the history of Malaga and food! The tapas were very tasty and we were lucky to have a great "girls trip" with us. Everyone mixed well and enjoyed each others' company. The central market we visited was very big and several of our tapa tastings were there - cheese, fish, nuts, figs -- all terrific!"
* A traveler said: "The only way to travel and explore this fabulous city! Easy, convenient and inexpensive....."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing and absolutely a life long memory. The guide was very knowledgeable and really helpful. You could tell that the guide enjoyed the work and took time to answer all questions."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I loved our tour of Malaga. A great way to see the highlights. Lots of stops and lots of info. Eli, our guide, was brilliant."
* A traveler said: "The crystal clear waters, the beautiful scenery it’s all worth while. The opportunity to practice kayaking and snorkel diving."
* A traveler said: "The tour was just great! Exactly what we needed in our first day in Malaga, just to get us started. We did the tour with Ando, he is very funny, pleasant and knowledgeable. He also made suggestions on places to eat and to visit, even around Malaga. A great experience which I strongly recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Málaga English Cemetery
- Sacred Heart Church Málaga (Sagrado Corazón Málaga)
- Atarazanas Market
- Malaga Alcazaba
- Marina Square (Plaza de la Marina)
- Centre Pompidou Málaga
- Carmen Thyssen Museum (Museo Carmen Thyssen)
- Malaga Cathedral (Cathedral de la Encarnación)
- Malaga Park (Parque de Malaga)
- Plaza de la Merced
- Malaga Aeronautical Museum (Museo Aeronautico de Malaga)
- Constitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion)
- Reservatauro Ronda
- Basílica de Santa María de la Victoria
- Malaga Museum of Wine (Museo del Vino)
- SEA LIFE® Benalmádena
- Revello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro)
- Malaga Ferris Wheel (Noria Mirador Princess)
- CAC Málaga (Centro de Arte Contemporáneo de Málaga)
- El Caminito del Rey
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Tetouan
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Northern Morocco