Essential to any Malaga trip is a visit to Granada and its stunning Alhambra Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Luckily, this stunning Andalucian city is just an easy day trip away. To help you find the right tour for you, here are your options.
Pablo Picasso Birthplace Museum (Museo Casa Natal de Picasso)
Open daily 9:30am-9pm. Closed on Tuesdays Nov-Mar
Plaza de la Merced, 15, Malaga, Andalucia, Spain, 29012
Take note that the Casa Natal Picasso is different than the actual Picasso Museum, which is located not far away and focuses solely on his artwork. This museum is centrally located in Malaga’s old quarter. Note also that the museum is closed on Tuesdays from November though March, and that it is open for free Sunday afternoons from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
The Picasso collection is...
The Picasso collection is definitely worth a visit and it was helpful to have a knowledgeably guide.
Dianne_M, Sep 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Pablo Picasso Birthplace Museum (Museo Casa Natal de Picasso)?
What else should I know about attractions in Malaga?
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Tetouan
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- Plaza de la Merced
- Museo Picasso Málaga
- Málaga Roman Theatre (Teatro Romano de Málaga)
- Cervantes Theatre (Teatro Cervantes)
- Malaga Alcazaba
- Peña Juan Breva Flamenco Art Museum (Museo de Arte Flamenco de la Peña Juan Breva)
- MIMMA (Museo Interactivo de la Música)
- Hammam Al Ándalus Málaga
- Revello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro)
- Malaga Cathedral (Cathedral de la Encarnación)
- Constitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion)
- Museum of Glass and Crystal (Museo del Vidrio y Cristal)
- Carmen Thyssen Museum (Museo Carmen Thyssen)
- Sacred Heart Church Málaga (Sagrado Corazón Málaga)
- Basílica de Santa María de la Victoria