Top Mahé Outdoor Activities
33 results | All Mahé Tours
* A traveler said: "One of the best people i met. He will really give you a good time around mahe and he is a funny guy."
* A traveler said: "Our tour in Mahe was an amazing experience ! The beaches were stunning, food was awesome, weather was very comfortable. Our guide Brian is one of the best guides I have ever met. Very knowledgeable, very helpful and has a great sense of humor. I would recommend this tour to everybody coming to visit Seychelles !"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful experience with James on our tour!! He made sure to give us multiple experiences in Mahe. He was also spontaneous in allowing us to see some new things. The driving was superb and the car was very comfortable. Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "It was very vavy so boat was jumping all the way. Heavy storm, heavy rain, and heavy vaves coused that the boat was jumoing all the time. Half of the passengers threw up."
* A traveler said: "The rock pool is amazing and it is a must see attraction . The way to it is difficult to find and a little bit tough in some parts . But Sheena knows every thing . She is an amazing tour guide with lot of knowledge . She gave me many information on the area and the trees there . I had a chance to swim in the rock pool and had a nice time ."
* A traveler said: "Great day out with JP and crew. Very friendly, accommodating and informative. We were a group of 8 plus a baby! Stopped off for swimming, snorkelling, feeding fish and lots more. Lunch was delicious. Definitely recommend. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome experience with Semi Submarine. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff explained about marine life. it is worth giving a try. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Our captain JP was excellent. A great day out for adults and children. Beautiful views, good quality guiding. Good value day out"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed snorkeling a lot, the visibility was great, we could see coral and a lot of fish - literally of all shapes, colours and sizes :) We also liked the Moyenne island tour (lovely turtles) and swimming on Round island. Our guides - Teddy's Glass Bottom boat staff - were knowledgeable and shared a lot of interesting and fun facts along the way, special thanks to them for that (now I know how to open a coconut!!). All in all, we had a great time, it's worth it!"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful hike in Copolia, thanks to our amazing tour guide Nils. The nature was breathtaking, and the viewpoint was soooo beautiful. Overall a totally recommended hike."
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff, and exceptional booking experience! Boat was excellent and clean. Although must give a warning regarding the choppy ocean water. Not for the faint-hearted! Thank you, Stephanie, Michael & Glenny!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing, Marvin did a great a job showing us hidden gems in Seychelles and share with us many information about the island and the people. The car was clean and comfortable. We enjoyed every second of the tour"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Zanzibar
- Things to do in Kilimanjaro
- Things to do in Kerala
- Things to do in Mombasa
- Things to do in Trou d'Eau Douce
- Things to do in Antananarivo
- Things to do in Zanzibar City
- Things to do in Dar es Salaam
- Things to do in Southern Province
- Things to do in Central Sri Lanka
- Things to do in Tamil Nadu
- Things to do in Northern Sri Lanka
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in Gujarat