Top Luxor Motor Sports
65 results | All Luxor Tours
* A traveler said: "A fantastic experience. I felt very safe with these guys and so glad I did it. The whole trip was faultless."
* A traveler said: "Our wonderful guide Amani and the driver Salah were both wonderful and kind throughout our entire tour. Amani is incredibly knowledgeable in her field as well as offered great tips for dealing with the hawkers. We loved it!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Heba was truly knowledgeable. Over all the experience was nice. We got a complimentary short trip on the Nile. Thank you Heba. The driver (don't know his name) was also a very nice person. Just one concern to all - September is Hot! Please be prepared !!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with the hot air balloon team and Dr Mohamed! Dr Mohamed is very knowledgeable of Egyptology and gave us an in depth lesson on Egyptian culture, and was able to answer my endless torrent of questions! All the Egyptian temples were amazing as was the valley of the Kings. I would thoroughly recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our day trip in Luxor was excellent with tour guide Mohsen. He explained the whole trip in excellent way and took the whole trip according to plan."
* A traveler said: "Phenomenal experience with this company. From pick up to drop off everything was well organized and ran smooth the entire morning. I would definitely go with this company next time I’m in Luxor."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Very professional and the guide was excellent. I would definitly advise to book this tour. Its nice also because you go at your own pace."
* A traveler said: "The Trip could not run any better! They picked me up at the agreed time at my hotel in a very comfortable van equipped with air conditioned (very important in Aswan) The Abu Simbel temple is simply amazing, perhaps the most impressive one I visited in whole Egypt! The tour guide assisted with very interesting information (in perfect English!) about the temple, you miss 80% of the temple if you don’t have somebody that explains you how was it built, who is represented … On the way back we did a 10 minutes pause for toilet/coffee … I was very happy with this trip and recommend it 100% 👍"
* A traveler said: "Flew into Luxor for the day and booked this Private Tour of Luxor. The sites were more than amazing and our Tour Guide, Khalid, was extremely knowledgeable on the history of Luxor. He was very professional and on the way to each site, he asked if we would like history about the sites we were visiting. He let us decide how much history to share so we never felt overwhelmed with information and my kids stayed engaged the whole time. We went at our own pace and decided the amount of time we spent at each site. Khalid helped us take photos and recommended spots for the perfect photos. As for lunch, I'm always skeptical of free lunches but the food was delicious! My kids and I ate everything! Highly recommend this Private Tour with Luxor Travels and Tour Guide Khalid!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing and memorable experience, a highlight of my Egypt trip. Pickup and drop off went very smoothly. Watching the sun rise and seeing other hot air balloons at many different levels and seeing the Valley of the Kings and the Temple of Hapshetsup underneath. were absolutely unique, exhilarating and beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "This was excellent! We get to know both East and West side of the city in a single full day tour. Anb the places we visited were amazing! Our guide helped a lot explaining the importance and the details of every piece of history we faced. We loved it."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful moment, the early morning wake up is well worth it. Pick up on time, little boat ride over the Nile and then, up up and away. Appreciate the quiet and the cool early morning breeze."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience, great view, great crew, the pilot was very, very nice and funny!! Thank you sunrise !!"
* A traveler said: "Great half day experience with hot air balloon, 8 balloons went up, boat ride and snacks. Breathtaking views. Shaimaa was tour guide, private tour with private bus. Great guide, friendly, hospitable and genuine."
* A traveler said: "Mohammed Albasha was our tour guide and he was fantastic! He was well informed & even helped me when I was sick getting something to help with my stomach. The cruise was nice, but we were surprised that water was not included in the price & it did not say anywhere."
* A traveler said: "Our family loved this cruise! Our tour guide, Ramsey, was very knowledgeable and amazing. Our 6 year old loved him! The food on the cruise and the accomodations were also outstanding. This was our favorite part of our trip to Egypt. I highly recommend this cruise!"
* A traveler said: "Very good experience !!! Moondy was my tour guide!! Super safe amd super recommended ! Great way to experience the desert!!"
* A traveler said: "To visit Hurghada is good,but Hurghada not only beaches, in Hurghada you can also do a desert safari.it was my great experience with Via tour.I booked the trip online the transfer man picked us up from the hotel to the safari point in the desert.then we drove the quad bikes deep in the desert,we visited the Bedwin village,we rode camels and we had Bedwin tea,we really enjoyed a good time there we saw a lot of things,then we rode our quad bikes back to the safari station,welcomed by live music and fire show and Tannurra dance,after that we had a delicious dinner,after tea we drove back to our hotel.it was perfect. Thanks for all"
* A traveler said: "An excellent way to finish our tour of Cairo. Our guide was excellent! The camel ride is one we won't soon forget. My daughter had an experience of the lifetime. The ATV's were just awesome. Thanks to all our guides and driver."
* A traveler said: "Incredible trip. The views, the cruise and the food... Everything is impeccable. Our guide Ramzy is very friendly and hospitable. He takes good care of us and gives us very useful information. The last day we had lunch in his colleague’s place with his family and it was one of our unforgettable moments. Highly recommended!!!"
* A traveler said: "I was expecting to be a little scared but no fear was going to make me miss out on riding in a hot air balloon at sunrise on Christmas morning. It was Epic and a MUST. I hope the next country I travel to has this as an excursion!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Aswan
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Abu Simbel
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera