Top Luxor Private and Luxury
465 results | All Luxor Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful moment, the early morning wake up is well worth it. Pick up on time, little boat ride over the Nile and then, up up and away. Appreciate the quiet and the cool early morning breeze."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Heba was truly knowledgeable. Over all the experience was nice. We got a complimentary short trip on the Nile. Thank you Heba. The driver (don't know his name) was also a very nice person. Just one concern to all - September is Hot! Please be prepared !!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Very professional and the guide was excellent. I would definitly advise to book this tour. Its nice also because you go at your own pace."
* A traveler said: "Our wonderful guide Amani and the driver Salah were both wonderful and kind throughout our entire tour. Amani is incredibly knowledgeable in her field as well as offered great tips for dealing with the hawkers. We loved it!!"
* A traveler said: "Phenomenal experience with this company. From pick up to drop off everything was well organized and ran smooth the entire morning. I would definitely go with this company next time I’m in Luxor."
* A traveler said: "Our day trip in Luxor was excellent with tour guide Mohsen. He explained the whole trip in excellent way and took the whole trip according to plan."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with the hot air balloon team and Dr Mohamed! Dr Mohamed is very knowledgeable of Egyptology and gave us an in depth lesson on Egyptian culture, and was able to answer my endless torrent of questions! All the Egyptian temples were amazing as was the valley of the Kings. I would thoroughly recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic experience. I felt very safe with these guys and so glad I did it. The whole trip was faultless."
* A traveler said: "Descend into the places where Pharaohs entered the afterlife. See the decorated walls in close-up splendor. Our guide was great, knew her stuff and presented it well. Nicely, she left us alone for a while to let us explore on our own."
* A traveler said: "Flew into Luxor for the day and booked this Private Tour of Luxor. The sites were more than amazing and our Tour Guide, Khalid, was extremely knowledgeable on the history of Luxor. He was very professional and on the way to each site, he asked if we would like history about the sites we were visiting. He let us decide how much history to share so we never felt overwhelmed with information and my kids stayed engaged the whole time. We went at our own pace and decided the amount of time we spent at each site. Khalid helped us take photos and recommended spots for the perfect photos. As for lunch, I'm always skeptical of free lunches but the food was delicious! My kids and I ate everything! Highly recommend this Private Tour with Luxor Travels and Tour Guide Khalid!"
* A traveler said: "It was more than we expected! What a treat! This company is very reliable, the staff was super friendly and professional. Te ride was for a little over an hour with the most beautiful views of the Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens and Hatshepsut Temple. We were blessed with an amazing sunrise, Ra didn’t disappoint."
* A traveler said: "This was excellent! We get to know both East and West side of the city in a single full day tour. Anb the places we visited were amazing! Our guide helped a lot explaining the importance and the details of every piece of history we faced. We loved it."
* A traveler said: "This was worth it! Hot air balloon ride was breathtaking and gave a new perspective on Luxor. We felt safe with the tour operator and truly have no complaints."
* A traveler said: "After the booking I got a problem with the pickup side, I was not able to give my address. But the company got a 24 hours phone service on English, where I got good and fast help. Made a very good impression even on German standards. The trip has a very good price for what you get. I got my personal guide Owf who spoke good English and knows everything about the things on the way, he took good care of me. I also felt very safe with my driver Waleed, we drove in a nice car, European standard, with ac. If you are short on time and want to visit aswan from luxor in a day trip this is perfect. The included dinner is In the late afternoon, so you should eat some breakfast. The price of the trip includes entry fees around 650 pounds (35 euros) and a nice meal, so its very fair. Higley recommend. Lasse"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed! Ramadan was a great Guide. I'm from Portugal and he spoke to me in Spanish and Portuguese for all tour ❤. It was 40 ° and Ramadan and the driver were always concerned about my well being, they even stopped 2 times to buy me fresh water and snacks. Thanks for everything🙏🔝"
* A traveler said: "Had a fantastic trip to celebrate my girlfriend’s birthday. They arranged for a delicious cake to be picked up and enjoyed with cups of tea on the sail back. The food on Banana Island was really delicious with several choices and the views on the river at sunset were breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "Everything about this went well and I highly recommend this company for this trip and any other tours you might be considering. The company communicated well. Everything was properly organised and went like clockwork. The price includes an excellent private guide and transport for tours to the Temples and Monuments in Luxor, Aswan and enroute. The boat itself, Renaissance, was getting a bit dated but was spotlessly clean. The crew were excellent, friendly and attentive. Our waiter Mohammed is a lovely man who just could not do enough for us. He always had a smile and though his English is not great he always made time to make conversation. The food wasn't really to my taste though I didn't go hungry. The choice wasn't great and it tended to be overcooked and much the same each day. However, for the price paid this was excellent value for money and I have no hesitation in recommending this company."
* A traveler said: "Amazing and memorable experience, a highlight of my Egypt trip. Pickup and drop off went very smoothly. Watching the sun rise and seeing other hot air balloons at many different levels and seeing the Valley of the Kings and the Temple of Hapshetsup underneath. were absolutely unique, exhilarating and beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "That was amazing experience the place is enormous, hot desert area. Guide give you the history and explanation and give us time to explore on ours speed. Really like the Luxor city I will recommend this part of history of the world."
* A traveler said: "This is really a must do when you cross Egypt. The feeling of sailing through 5000 years oh history is a unique feeling that can’t be describe. Boat and cabin were very nice so I enjoyed every moment, it was very peaceful !"
* A traveler said: "Everything was good a few of the tombs were closed. The gift shop workers are very pushy and would not take a firm no for an answer. Wear dark shades so you don't have to look there way. Our guide was very knowledgeable. We felt very safe."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)
- Tomb of Ramses III
- Temple of Horus (at Edfu)
- Mummification Museum
- Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)
- Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)
- Colossi of Memnon
- Tomb of Ramses VI
- Dendera (Dandarah)
- Luxor Temple
- Avenue of Sphinxes
- Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)
- Valley of the Queens
- Tomb of Tutankhamun
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Aswan
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Abu Simbel
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera