Top Luxor Cruises & Sailing
496 results | All Luxor Tours
* A traveler said: "A fantastic experience. I felt very safe with these guys and so glad I did it. The whole trip was faultless."
* A traveler said: "This is really a must do when you cross Egypt. The feeling of sailing through 5000 years oh history is a unique feeling that can’t be describe. Boat and cabin were very nice so I enjoyed every moment, it was very peaceful !"
* A traveler said: "Everything about this went well and I highly recommend this company for this trip and any other tours you might be considering. The company communicated well. Everything was properly organised and went like clockwork. The price includes an excellent private guide and transport for tours to the Temples and Monuments in Luxor, Aswan and enroute. The boat itself, Renaissance, was getting a bit dated but was spotlessly clean. The crew were excellent, friendly and attentive. Our waiter Mohammed is a lovely man who just could not do enough for us. He always had a smile and though his English is not great he always made time to make conversation. The food wasn't really to my taste though I didn't go hungry. The choice wasn't great and it tended to be overcooked and much the same each day. However, for the price paid this was excellent value for money and I have no hesitation in recommending this company."
* A traveler said: "We had a brilliant tour guide - Mohamed- who gave great information and made the whole trip very enjoyable. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our wonderful guide Amani and the driver Salah were both wonderful and kind throughout our entire tour. Amani is incredibly knowledgeable in her field as well as offered great tips for dealing with the hawkers. We loved it!!"
* A traveler said: "Mohammed Albasha was our tour guide and he was fantastic! He was well informed & even helped me when I was sick getting something to help with my stomach. The cruise was nice, but we were surprised that water was not included in the price & it did not say anywhere."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Heba was truly knowledgeable. Over all the experience was nice. We got a complimentary short trip on the Nile. Thank you Heba. The driver (don't know his name) was also a very nice person. Just one concern to all - September is Hot! Please be prepared !!"
* A traveler said: "Our family loved this cruise! Our tour guide, Ramsey, was very knowledgeable and amazing. Our 6 year old loved him! The food on the cruise and the accomodations were also outstanding. This was our favorite part of our trip to Egypt. I highly recommend this cruise!"
* A traveler said: "Our cruise was very lovely and the cities/temples/places we visited were very nice. Our tour guide, Ismail is the best! Besides teaching us a lot about Egypt and the temples, he is the nicest, most patient and pleasant tour guide who taught us many Arabic words as well! It was a perfect trip!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with the hot air balloon team and Dr Mohamed! Dr Mohamed is very knowledgeable of Egyptology and gave us an in depth lesson on Egyptian culture, and was able to answer my endless torrent of questions! All the Egyptian temples were amazing as was the valley of the Kings. I would thoroughly recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful moment, the early morning wake up is well worth it. Pick up on time, little boat ride over the Nile and then, up up and away. Appreciate the quiet and the cool early morning breeze."
* A traveler said: "Phenomenal experience with this company. From pick up to drop off everything was well organized and ran smooth the entire morning. I would definitely go with this company next time I’m in Luxor."
* A traveler said: "This cruise was perfect! Our tour guide, Ahmed was very informative and answered all of our questions. He was very kind and helpful. We were able to see everything on our list and all the transportation was incredibly comfortable. We were extremely pampered for such an affordable price!"
* A traveler said: "This was excellent! We get to know both East and West side of the city in a single full day tour. Anb the places we visited were amazing! Our guide helped a lot explaining the importance and the details of every piece of history we faced. We loved it."
* A traveler said: "My overall experience wad very good. The boat was comfortable (named the Blue Shadow) and the standard for Egypt was pretty good. All the meals were included (buffet) and the quality was beyond my expectation. The drinks were not included and a little bit expensive but it’s fair. When I booked this cruise many pickup point were proposed and since I was in Hurghada I have chosen the only pickup point in Hurghada. Here I was a little bit disappointed as it was not mentionned that the transfer were not included in the price. We paid 45$ each for the transfer, but it was in a decent car with a private driver with good AC which took 4 hours. Once arrived in Luxor we met our guide Michael, he’s the best ! All the questions you have regarding Egypt he have an answer and he’s a very helpful person. It’s a shame that he couldn’t came with us in the cruise for the whole journey as the other guides were not as good as him. Especially the local guide we had in Abu Simbel, sorry for the word but he was useless. Regarding Abu Simbel I would suggest you to skip this temple, it’s a 7 hours journey with a wake up at 3:30 am and you only stay 1 hour. It doesn’t worth 7 hours journey if you already did temples in Egypt. The best experience was the Air Balloon in Luxor, that was memorable and definitely worth to wake up at 3am to see the sunrise from the sky. So thanks Mody Tour for organizing this I had a great experience. If I may, here some feedback from my end: A better communication on the pickup point and the exact timetable would be appreciated, as I wrote to ask the checkout time the last day to book my flight and was informed that will be around 5pm (which is true if you do the whole program). I didn’t want to miss my flight so I booked an evening flight but the checkout from the boat was at 12pm and we couldn’t did the last temple in the afternoon due to health issue; thanks to Michael we succeed to stay a bit longer in our room until 3pm but still if we had the information that the boat will be in Aswan the night before the checkout we would took an earlier flight. I think it would be good to let the customer decide on the last day if they want to do the temples in Aswan/Abu Simbel or just chill the last day and leave earlier."
* A traveler said: "Had a fantastic trip to celebrate my girlfriend’s birthday. They arranged for a delicious cake to be picked up and enjoyed with cups of tea on the sail back. The food on Banana Island was really delicious with several choices and the views on the river at sunset were breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "Great trip, I recommend it very much. We spend 5 very attarctive days on the Nile. Visited Luxor & Karnak Temples as well sites on the way - Edfu & Komombo with a final in Aswan. Great conditions, very nice food and good service. We reserved the tour via Egipt Unlimited Tours - and Mohamad was highly professional and extremly helpuf. Our guide Ahmed was also a great asset - huge knowledge & presentation skills. Once again highly recommend. :)"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Very professional and the guide was excellent. I would definitly advise to book this tour. Its nice also because you go at your own pace."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed! Ramadan was a great Guide. I'm from Portugal and he spoke to me in Spanish and Portuguese for all tour ❤. It was 40 ° and Ramadan and the driver were always concerned about my well being, they even stopped 2 times to buy me fresh water and snacks. Thanks for everything🙏🔝"
* A traveler said: "Flew into Luxor for the day and booked this Private Tour of Luxor. The sites were more than amazing and our Tour Guide, Khalid, was extremely knowledgeable on the history of Luxor. He was very professional and on the way to each site, he asked if we would like history about the sites we were visiting. He let us decide how much history to share so we never felt overwhelmed with information and my kids stayed engaged the whole time. We went at our own pace and decided the amount of time we spent at each site. Khalid helped us take photos and recommended spots for the perfect photos. As for lunch, I'm always skeptical of free lunches but the food was delicious! My kids and I ate everything! Highly recommend this Private Tour with Luxor Travels and Tour Guide Khalid!"
* A traveler said: "Descend into the places where Pharaohs entered the afterlife. See the decorated walls in close-up splendor. Our guide was great, knew her stuff and presented it well. Nicely, she left us alone for a while to let us explore on our own."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Multi-day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Colossi of Memnon
- Tomb of Ramses III
- Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)
- Avenue of Sphinxes
- Temple of Horus (at Edfu)
- Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)
- Tomb of Ramses VI
- Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)
- Valley of the Queens
- Mummification Museum
- Tomb of Tutankhamun
- Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)
- Dendera (Dandarah)
- Luxor Temple
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Aswan
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Abu Simbel
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera