Ancient architecture goes monumental at this landmark in Luxor, which houses magnificent statues, columns, and the largest place of worship ever constructed—just a stone’s throw from downtown traffic. Construction of Karnak Temple spanned more than 1,000 years, and it shows in the diverse art and architecture of this Egyptian site.
Karnak Temple Tours
2-Day Private Tour: Luxor West and East Bank, Karnak Temple Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple Colossi of Memnon
What are Karnak Temple hours of operation?
Should I book Karnak Temple tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Karnak Temple 2021?
What's the best way to experience Karnak Temple?
- One package Luxor Hot Air Balloon with Luxor Full Day Tour
- Private Tour: 8 Days 7 Nights Pyramids and Nile Cruise by Air from Cairo
- Day Trip to Luxor from Hurghada with Hotel Pickup and Lunch
- Egypt 9 Days- Cairo Pyramids and Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan and Abu Simbel
Things to do near Luxor
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Aswan
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Abu Simbel
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera