Top Lucerne Climbing Tours
Saved to wishlist!
On the Ground
1 result | All Lucerne Tours
Sort by: Featured
Embrace your sense of adventure with this canyoning experience in Interlaken. A hub for European adventure sports in Europe, Interlaken sits in the heart of the Bernese Oberland where gorges, rock formations, and waterfalls make for perfect canyoning conditions. This convenient day trip option provides everything you need: Round-trip transport from Lucerne, a multilingual guide, and a canyoning session that you won’t forget.
Taking safety measures
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Climbing in Lucerne are taking additional safety precautions?
What Climbing in Lucerne are good for avoiding crowds?
- Rosengart Collection (Museum Sammlung Rosengart)
- Pilatus Railways (Pilatus Bahnen)
- Engelberg Monastery (Kloster Engelberg)
- Swiss Museum of Transport (Verkehrshaus der Schweiz)
- Lucerne (Luzern)
- Lion Monument (Löwendenkmal)
- Culture and Congress Centre (KKL)
- Richard Wagner Museum
- Mt. Stanserhorn CabriO Cable Car
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Lake Geneva