Top Lucerne Bus Tours
51 results | All Lucerne Tours
* A traveler said: "Outstanding view. The crew were very polite. Very flexible with the timing. Lines were handled with diligence"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful time had by all, a nice combination of tour guide assistance and information as well as time alone to wander. On time and very stress free. Robert was our guide and we enjoyed and trusted his wisdom."
* A traveler said: "This is a must-do tour. Every aspect of the tour was exceptional from pick up, to the sights, to return. The mountain top was breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "Our group had a very unforgettable memories in Mt. Pilatus! It was a breathtaking view! We wish someday we could ride the Conway train. Luzerne is a very beautiful city! This is a very recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "You can check on when the boat leaves. The boat leaves several times a day. Plan at least a half a day for the trip. Viator offers this trip at half price! It is a wonderful day trip!"
* A traveler said: "All went well right from the pic up...except the wind (which is not in anybody control). Since, this is December, expect high winds and no access to Chair lift and Cliff walk. Our guide Mr. Pedro was really good and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Loved the trip. Cog railway was great. Went through the clouds and into the sun and snow capped mountains. Just wish we had scheduled more time at the top."
* A traveler said: "This is a great way to see the city and learn about the history and so much more. Luis was the best guide we’ve ever had-knowledgeable, personable and with a great sense of humor."
* A traveler said: "Great walking tour. Really got a terrific look at the area. Our guide Glenn was very knowledgeable and a great personality."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was upgraded on the bus. We upgraded from the Interlaken and Grindelwald Day Trip to the Juanfranc Top of the World trip after discussions with our tour guide. The most amazing trip we've ever undertaken. The pick up and drop off times were exact. Our tour guide was informative and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "We took the tour as we were travelling with seniors and a baby. Seemed like easier option to travel and did not regret it at all. The tour guide was very friendly and informative. Comfortable clean bus. It was storming so we basically didnt see anything up there. I’d suggest not to go to jungfrau during winter"
* A traveler said: "a great experience and very professional.. My tour guide Mr. Kid was awesome and very accomadating."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I immensely enjoyed our private tour of Switzerland's breathtaking insider spots in the Bernese Oberlands (Higlands) with our guide Marc. From the stunningly picturesque village of Iseltwald to the spectacular waterfall and ravine at Rosenlaui and finally, the beautiful green glacial lake of Haslital. It was truly special to witness the beauty and serenity of these magical places away from from the crowds and typical tourist lines. Our guide Marc was extremely knowledgeable about the area and eager to share his love of nature with us. He is also very attentive and has great follow through. Shared pics from the tour the very next day! Strongly recommend this tour to anyone wanting to explore the hidden gems of Switzerland away from the crowds."
* A traveler said: "Got to spend time in these two beautiful cities. Was great. Had a fondue lunch and glass of wine at outdoor cafe in interlachen. Highlight of our visit to this beautiful region"
* A traveler said: "Peter was an informative and entertaining guide. The stop en route to Bern, and en route back to Lucern made it a well paced outing. Seeing the countryside was lovely."
* A traveler said: "This walk through the beautiful countryside outside of Lucerne was the highlight of our trip. Our guide, Eve, could not have been more thoughtful, friendly and informative, even providing us with a picnic lunch along the way. Truly a unique way to see some of the country far off the tourist paths. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This tour was the BEST TOUR ever!!!!! The zipline, go karts and scooter was such a unique way to see the gorgeous mountains! It was so much fun and unlike anything I've ever experienced!!! I give this tour 5+ stars!!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Rail Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Richard Wagner Museum
- Lucerne (Luzern)
- Lion Monument (Löwendenkmal)
- Culture and Congress Centre (KKL)
- Engelberg Monastery (Kloster Engelberg)
- Swiss Museum of Transport (Verkehrshaus der Schweiz)
- Rosengart Collection (Museum Sammlung Rosengart)
- Pilatus Railways (Pilatus Bahnen)
- Mt. Stanserhorn CabriO Cable Car
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Lake Geneva