Top Lucca Dining Experiences
29 results | All Lucca Tours
* A traveler said: "Great wine, delicious olive oil, wonderful hostess! We thoroughly enjoyed the wine tasting and the excursion to Vinci."
* A traveler said: "Imagine walking the streets of an ancient walled city while learning about the local food, culture, exploring hidden cafes, bakeries, and a fresh vegetable shop that will blow your mind! Imagine no more as Chef Guiseppe makes this a reality. For lovers of simple yet elegant local Italian cuisine who prefer an intimate setting to learn how to prepare a wonderful four course meal using local, sustainable ingredients, paired with local wine, this class is for you! We would do it all over again just to hang out with Guiseppe! Five stars are not enough!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Lucia was great! She spoke in both English and Italian to our group and was very knowledgeable. This was a wonderful introduction to the city of Lucca."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Elizabeth was wonderful. She made the trip very enjoyable. Her knowledge of each town was great. This tour was the perfect mix of guided tour and time on your own to explore. This was the perfect introduction to Cinque Terre."
* A traveler said: "We visited Lucca last month (second visit) and wanted to do something that we hadn't done on the first visit. My husband came across this wine tour and it sounded like fun. Carole met us in front of the church in Lucca and drove us and our friends to two completely different types of wineries where we tasted olive oil with focaccia bread, cheeses and many different wines. Carole was so warm and friendly that we were put at ease as soon as we met her. I apologize that it has taken me so long to write this but it has been on my to-do list and felt I must recommend this tour to anyone interested in wine and spending a wonderful day in a beautiful country. You won't be sorry!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver/ tour guide, Luca, was a charming and informative travel companion. He was very helpful during he entire tour. In Siena Chiara showed us around town, and was very helpful in explaining the history of Siena. The wine-tasting on the way back was delightful"
* A traveler said: "My friend and I did a tour with Paola. She was very friendly and informative. We had a great tour and I would recommend her to anyone coming into Lucca."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful drive, lovely old farmhouse. Francesca was a wonderful guide. Even for the hottest day of the year we would do it again"
* A traveler said: "Atonetta and PIedro were the most genuine and welcoming couple we had the pleasure of meeting. Piedro picked us up from our apartment and took us back to their beautiful farmhouse where we made fresh pasta using eggs from their chickens! The bruschetta was delicious and we had an aperitivo while the sauce was cooking. We shared stories with the help of a neighbor who was in college learning languages as the translator and we felt like old friends by the time dinner was over. An incredible experience that will immerse you in the culture and it was a tour that couldn't be topped for our week in Tuscany! I would recommend this tour for anyone wanting to go 'off the beaten path' and get a great Italian experience."
* A traveler said: "The ladies were very knowledgeable about the Italian cuisine and answered all our questions, the food and recipes were amazing with fresh ingredients. We learned a lot and had a lot of fun!"
* A traveler said: "My day visiting the Lucca shops and market and cooking with Carla was my best day in Lucca. She was very knowledgeable, a great cook, a patient teacher and a wonderful host. It was fantastic to be able to go into her home and cook with her. We did so much,a great ragu and home made pasta some amazing chicken liver pate, crostini and tiramisu to finish off. I also learnt a lot just in general conversation so if you do this experience ask questions. Carla treated me to some wonderful very cold Italian prosecco. I can certainly recommend an experience with Carla."