The main thoroughfare running through historic Lucca is Via Fillungo, one of the liveliest streets in town. It stretches from the Porta dei Borghi (one of the ancient gates in Lucca's pristine city walls) to Canto d'Arco. The street is lined with shops and cafes, making it a magnet for tourist activity as well as for locals.
Some of the attractions along this pretty street include the 11th-century Church of San Cristoforo and Palazzo Manzi. The famous clock tower is not far away, and from the top of that tower you get an excellent view down Via Fillungo.
Browse. Filter. Book.
What's the best way to experience Via Fillungo?
- Lonely Planet Experiences: Lucca Aperitivo Tour with Food & Wine
- Lucca 2 hours private walking tour with a local guide
- Private tour: Kids in Lucca - Stepping Back in Time to the Middle Ages.
- One-hour tour through the historic center and half Renaissance walls
Things to do near Lucca
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in La Spezia
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Maranello
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria