Top Lower Austria Motor Sports
Saved to wishlist!
In the Air
Nature and Wildlife
Private Sightseeing Tours
Private and Luxury
Specialty Plane Tours
Tickets & Passes
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Tours by Duration
How to Get Around
2 results | All Lower Austria Tours
Go on an unforgettable adventure and discover the beauty of Vienna in the most unique way... from a private micro plane! You’ll see stunning views of the St.Stephan’s cathedral, and even look at the Danube Tower in the eye cause now you’re as tall as the tower! Your pilot is key to this adventure. They are sharing the flights' direct cost, not making a profit. They just love to fly and want you to understand their passion for aviation. So be sure to meet your pilot directly at the airfield provided, as there are several private airfields around. ++Confirm weather conditions with your pilot before++ --> Access a local airfield --> Discuss the flight route together with your pilot --> Pre-flight check --> Up you go, enjoy the view from a whole new perspective! The flight can depart between 9-17h, depending on the availability of the pilot, aircraft, and weather. Please let us know your flexible hours/days upon booking, and make sure that you've been in touch with us beforehand!
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
• Visit Slovakia´s capital, Bratislava • Go walking in the wild Tatras • See glacial lakes and tumbling waterfalls • Visit traditional mountain huts This guided walking holiday in Slovakia starts in Bratislava and explores the best spots in the Tatras. Once you’ve arrived in Slovakia’s capital and seen some of the city’s highlights, you’ll go on a journey to see lofty peaks, deep glacial valleys, lakes, waterfalls and traditional mountain huts. You’ll hike to the summit of Velka Svistovka (2038m) for panoramic views, stop for a taste of hearty Slovakian food on a day’s hiking between traditional mountain huts, and soak up the tranquillity of crystal-clear lakes and forested valleys on varied mountain walks. As the walking is at your own pace, you can pause to take photos as many times as you wish, or stop for coffee and a snack at one of the hospitable mountain huts along the way. Each day you’ll return to a comfortable hotel in the mountain village of Tatranska Lomnica.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Motor Sports in Lower Austria are taking additional safety precautions?
What Motor Sports in Lower Austria are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Veneto