Top Louisiana Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Louisiana Tours
Sort by: Featured
As one of the oldest neighborhoods in New Orleans, the French Quarter has a storied past. Hear about the ghosts and ghouls who haunt this part of the city on a kid-friendly ghost tour that’s geared toward families. Your super-informative guide gives you a spook, but not too much for most kids to handle.
The French Quarter is New Orleans’ oldest district and cultural center, stretching along the banks of the Mississippi River. This walking tour is tailor-made for families with kids, led by an elementary school teacher and filled with fun anecdotes and interactive activities to engage the younger members of the family. Discover New Orleans’ rich history and Creole heritage as you explore the French Quarter landmarks, hear about 19th-century life in the city, and get involved in re-enactments.
Bring your family on the only kid friendly ghost hunt in town! Your kids will learn ghost hunting techniques as well as use ghost hunting tools in this 90 minute, unforgettable adventure. You'll visit the places where legendary, 19th century residents lived, stayed, and worked, including the Old Ursulines Convent, Jean Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop, St. Louis Cathedral, and the old state building, the Cabildo. You'll learn about the people who lived here: French Creoles, enslaved workers, free people of color and, of course, pirates!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Louisiana?
The best Kid-Friendly in Louisiana according to Viator travelers are:
What Kid-Friendly in Louisiana are taking additional safety precautions?
These Louisiana experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Audubon Nature Institute Tours & Tickets
- 1850 House Tours & Tickets
- Backstreet Cultural Museum Tours & Tickets
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas Tours & Tickets
- Hotel Monteleone Tours & Tickets
- Mardi Gras World Tours & Tickets
- San Francisco Plantation Tours & Tickets
- New Orleans School of Cooking Tours & Tickets
- Storyville District Tours & Tickets
- Chalmette National Historical Park Tours & Tickets
- Old Ursuline Convent Tours & Tickets
- Historic New Orleans Collection (HNOC) Tours & Tickets
- Mercedes-Benz Superdome Tours & Tickets
- Lafayette Square Tours & Tickets
- Confederate Memorial Hall Museum Tours & Tickets
- Louisiana Children's Museum (LCM) Tours & Tickets
- Ogden Museum of Southern Art Tours & Tickets
- Degas House Tours & Tickets
- New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Cafe New Orleans Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Sapa
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island