Top Los Angeles Hop on Hop Off Buses
Saved to wishlist!
11 results | All Los Angeles Tours
Sort by: Featured
Two routes in Hollywood & Beverly Hills, Santa Monica & Venice Beach. You can start and end of the tour at any of the stops along with routes. You can take the tour in your own pace and your own itinerary. Starline Tours’ Hop-On Hop-Off, City Sightseeing buses showcase the very best Los Angeles has to offer. Visit famous sights, attractions, museums, from classic Hollywood to the stunning coastal landscapes and legendary beaches of Santa Monica and Venice Beach. Unlimited use the 24-hour, 48-hour and 72-hour passes, giving you the freedom and flexibility to see the city on your own schedule while enjoying the comfort and convenience of our open-air double-decker bus service, delivering incredible adventure and great value for your money.
Go sightseeing in Los Angeles at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off tour by double-decker bus. From the glamour of Hollywood to the beaches of the Pacific coast, you can choose where to explore in depth by hopping off the bus. Select either a 1-day or 2-day ticket that covers both the Hollywood Loop and the Beach Loop with onboard commentary along the way.
From the Hollywood sign to the sunny beaches of Santa Monica to the glitz of Beverly Hills, Los Angeles is so full of iconic sights it can be tricky to see them all. This guided tour seamlessly transports you by coach to all of the city's top attractions—from Venice Beach to the Sunset Strip to Griffith Park and more—so that you don't need to worry about missing a thing.
See the sights of Hollywood on this tour by open-top Mercedes minibus, which allows you to enjoy unobstructed views as you go. Traveling with an on-board guide, you'll pass by attractions such as the Dolby Theatre, Hollywood Sign, Rodeo Drive, and movie studios. Plus, get a look at some of the mansions where past and present stars have lived.
Take an open-air bus tour through Hollywood and Beverly Hills and explore some of the area’s landmarks and celebrity homes. See famous landmarks such as the Hollywood Sign, the Walk of Fame, and the Chinese Theatre. Keep an eye out for celebrity sightings as you drive through Beverly Hills and view the homes of Tom Cruise, Taylor Swift, Leonardo DiCaprio and many more.
This is a great choice for time-tight travelers visiting Los Angeles. Save hours researching the best things to do in the city, and instead, go on a special tour that visits the city’s most photogenic spots and famous locations. Along the way, listen to commentary and stop to take photos near the Hollywood Sign, the American Film Academy, the Sunset Strip, Beverly Hills, and Rodeo Drive.
Take a driving tour that features the glitz, glamour, and celebrities of Hollywood. Sights include the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Chinese Theater, Mulholland Drive, Beverly Hills mansions, and a trip down Rodeo Drive and the Sunset Strip.
Sightseeing in Los Angeles can be overwhelming: where to go? what to do? Nevermind the traffic. Step aboard this 2-hour bus tour that follows a carefully curated itinerary through the must-see Hollywood area. Your guide will provide insightful commentary as you travel around the neighborhood; keep your eyes out for a celebrity sighting or two.
Visit the star-studded homes and neighborhoods of Hollywood’s celebrity elite during this narrated tour through Los Angeles and Beverly Hills. Over the course of your ride, stop by the residences of more than 40 of the world’s biggest stars, stopping along the way to visit the world-famous Sunset Strip and high-end Rodeo Drive. Best of all, your trip is via an open-air van, a smaller vehicle that grants access to smaller side streets where other tours can’t go. An optional round-trip hotel transport upgrade is also available.
This Combination of Hop On hop Off Los Angeles Tour and Celebrity Homes Tour checks your bucket list of the attractions to cover during your visit to The City of Angels. It is your ultimate experience of everything sightseeing tours have to offer from city highlights to exclusive neighborhoods of Hollywood Hills and Beverly Hills
From the Sea to the Stars on the Walk of Fame and back, we have you covered if you’re short on time. Our Hollywood Hopper tour covers celebrity homes, movie studios, filming locations, & more with a stop at the Hollywood Sign & the Hollywood Walk of Fame. This 3½-hour tour will have you rubbing elbows with the stars in no time. Tour includes a 25-minute stop on The Hollywood Walk of Fame, and a 10-minute stop at the Hollywood Sign for photos. If you’re staying by the beach but don’t have a lot of time, enjoying a long layover, or even a local Los Angeleno looking to reconnect with your city- this is the tour for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Hop on Hop Off in Los Angeles?
The best Hop on Hop Off in Los Angeles according to Viator travelers are:
What Hop on Hop Off in Los Angeles are taking additional safety precautions?
These Los Angeles experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Hop on Hop Off in Los Angeles are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Los Angeles may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Tickets & Passes
- Outdoor Activities
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Olvera Street Tours & Tickets
- Pacific Design Center (PDC) Tours & Tickets
- The Magic Castle Tours & Tickets
- Hollywood Wax Museum Los Angeles Tours & Tickets
- Hollywood Pantages Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Staples Center Tours & Tickets
- San Pedro Tours & Tickets
- Laugh Factory Hollywood Tours & Tickets
- Travel Town Museum Tours & Tickets
- Norton Simon Museum Tours & Tickets
- Kidspace Children's Museum Tours & Tickets
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Hollywood Tours & Tickets
- Los Angeles Zoo & Botanical Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood Tours & Tickets
- OUE Skyspace Los Angeles Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Death Hollywood Tours & Tickets
- Hollywood Walk of Fame Tours & Tickets
- Nethercutt Museum Tours & Tickets
- Hollywood Boulevard and Vine Street (Hollywood and Vine) Tours & Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
Day Trips from Los Angeles
- Los Angeles to California
- Los Angeles to Palm Springs
- Los Angeles to San Diego
- Los Angeles to Griffith Park
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica Beach and Pier
- Los Angeles to Venice Beach
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Sign
- Los Angeles to Coronado
- Los Angeles to Santa Barbara
- Los Angeles to Rodeo Drive
- Los Angeles to Malibu
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica