Things to Do in Los Angeles This Summer
Known for its year-round sunshine, abundance of beaches, and movie star residents, Los Angeles is perfect for a summertime visit. From tours of celebrity homes to daylong beach excursions and yacht cruises, here are a few ways to make the most of summer in the City of Angels.
- Visit top Los Angeles attractions, landmarks, and historic neighborhoods without having to plan a thing on aguided sightseeing tour.
- Cruise up the scenic coastline to Santa Barbara on aday trip to check out some of****California’s beach towns.
- Head to iconic Venice Beach for a quintessential Los Angeles experience:a surf lesson.
- Enjoy bird’s-eye views, from downtown Los Angeles to Hollywood Boulevard, on a thrillinghelicopter tour.
- See if you can spot the famous denizens of Tinseltown on acelebrity home tour.
- Feel the sun on your face and the breeze in your hair as youzip around Beverly Hills on a guided Segway excursion.
- Party like a local andgo barhopping in Hollywood.
- Sail the Pacific coast waters on achampagne brunch cruise.
- Take the kids toone of the world-renowned theme parks.