Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood Tours and Activities
Read MoreShow Less
Warner Bros. Studio, founded in 1923 on Sunset Boulevard, moved to its present location in 1928. For a revealing look at how shows and movies are made at this classic studio, few experiences beat the Warner Bros. Studio Tour. No two trips through this production studio are alike, and lucky visitors may even spot a celebrity or two on set.
Each tour through the outdoor sets and indoor soundstages at Warner Bros. includes the chance to see original props, picture cars, sets, and costumes from a host of productions, like Gilmore Girls, Friends, Batman, The Big Bang Theory, Pretty Little Liars, and La La Land. Hop aboard a golf cart and explore the grounds with live filming happening all around.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood experiences run about two hours, but set aside some extra time to visit Stage 48, an interactive soundstage that traces the filmmaking process from the script to the big screen. Deluxe tours last six hours. Combine a Warner Bros. studio tour with a celebrity homes tour for a full day of Hollywood fun.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Warner Bros. Studio in Burbank is a must-visit for movie and television buffs.
- Tours are available in Spanish and English, and wheelchair services are offered with advance notice.
- While walk-ups are accepted, it’s a good idea to buy tickets as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Video recording is not allowed during studio tours, but photography is permitted in certain areas.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes, and bring sun protection for the outdoor areas of the tour.
- Don’t forget a photo ID; you’ll need it when passing through security.
How to Get There
The easiest way to get to the studio is by booking a guided tour with roundtrip transportation in advance. Those who plan to visit independently can park in the paid lot along Warner Boulevard or have ride-share drivers drop off in front of the Tour Center, also on Warner Boulevard.
When to Get There
Studio tours depart continuously throughout the day, seven days a week. Tours tend to sell out early during peak tourist season (June to August), so book as early as possible. For the best weather and sparser crowds, plan to visit during the spring or fall.
Best Photo Ops on the Studio Tour
Grab your camera, because the Warner Bros. studio is brimming with photo ops. Don the Sorting Hat from Harry Potter at the Wizarding World exhibit, see the original Batmobile from Batman and Batman Returns, or sip an actual cup of coffee on the Friends couch in a replica of the Central Perk set.
Address: 3400 W. Riverside Dr., Burbank, CA 91505, USA
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
No results found!
Things to do near Los Angeles
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona