Petersen Automotive Museum
Set in Los Angeles, California, the Petersen Automotive Museum portrays the history of cars and their influence on American life. The building spans three floors and 25 galleries, with seasonal exhibits and a diverse collection of more than 150 rare and classic cars, trucks, and motorcycles.
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Petersen Automotive Museum tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Petersen Automotive Museum 2020?
What's the best way to experience Petersen Automotive Museum?
- Los Angeles, Hollywood and Beverly Hills Private Sightseeing Tour
- Private Tour of Los Angeles in a Luxury SUV/Minivan. Experienced Tour Guides.
- Private Luxury Beverly Hills and Hollywood Tours During LAX Layovers
- Private Hollywood and Beverly Hills Tour Departing from Santa Monica
Things to do near Los Angeles
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Newport Beach
- Things to do in Catalina Island
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Carlsbad
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Baja California
- Things to do in Nevada