LA Live is at the heart of the action in downtown Los Angeles. It is the sports, music, and entertainment hub surrounding venues like the Staples Center and Los Angeles Convention Center. The energetic collection of nightclubs, restaurants, venues, movie theaters, and even museums truly has something for everyone. A few highlights include the iconic Conga Room, the Nokia Theater, and Lucky Strikes and Lounge bowling center. LA Live is also home to the GRAMMY Museum and its decades of music industry history.
With more than twenty restaurants there plenty of dining options. Some of Los Angeles’s best luxury hotels can be in surrounding skyscrapers. Live entertainment and special events are frequent, and award shows and red carpets can also be seen here on a regular basis. The ever-modern structures and lights of LA Live are set to continue to expand, so we can expect much more entertainment to come out of this cultural center in years to come.
Tours and tickets to Experience LA Live
Should I book LA Live tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit LA Live 2021?
What's the best way to experience LA Live?
- Skyline, & Skyline Twilight Tour
- 2 Days in Los Angeles: Downtown LA, Hollywood and Rodeo Drive with Private Guide
- Private 3-Day Los Angeles Tour: Downtown LA, Hollywood and Santa Monica
- Full-Day Small-Group Los Angeles Tour By Luxury SUV
Things to do near Los Angeles
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona