One of LA's most distinguishing icons, the famous Hollywood Sign proudly stands on Mt. Lee (Mount Lee) in the Hollywood Hills, overlooking Los Angeles and the California movie industry it has come to symbolize. This LA landmark first appeared on its hillside perch in 1923 as an advertising gimmick for a real-estate development called Hollywoodland. Each letter stands 50 feet (15 meters) tall and is made of sheet metal painted white.
Tours and tickets to Experience Hollywood Sign
What are Hollywood Sign hours of operation?
Should I book Hollywood Sign tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Hollywood Sign 2021?
What's the best way to experience Hollywood Sign?
- Griffith Park Experience: Hollywood Hills Hike
- Hollywood Sightseeing and Celebrity Homes Tour by Open-Top Bus
- Los Angeles Highlights Tour: Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Hollywood and Beverly Hills
- 3 Hours Los Angeles VIP Tour
Things to do near Los Angeles
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona