Once one of the largest, most-visited malls in America, the Glendale Galleria was first opened in 1976 and remains popular today, despite the presence of the Americana at Brand, its glitzy neighbor across the street. Home to the second Apple Store ever opened in a U.S. mall, as well as the first three-story Target in America, there’s almost no retail merchandise in existence that you won’t find here.
Here you can find department stores such as Macys, JC Penny, and Bloomingdales, a branch of 90210 Pho (a popular L.A. chain for Vietnamese food) as well as a large international food court. The children’s play area on the upper level emphasizes healthy eating and a sense of adventure, and includes a large model plane.
Should I book Glendale Galleria tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Glendale Galleria 2020?
What's the best way to experience Glendale Galleria?
Things to do near Los Angeles
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Newport Beach
- Things to do in Catalina Island
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Carlsbad
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Baja California
- Things to do in Nevada