Top Long Island Climbing Tours
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Long Island Tours
Sort by: Featured
Great for families, this course at Jones Beach features suspended games up to 15 feet (three meters) high, including bumble ziplines, that are designed for young guests. Participants start with a training session on the ground to get comfortable using the ziplines. Then, they will move from platform to platform by walking across tightropes, climbing up cargo nets, sliding down ziplines, balancing on wobbly bridges, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Climbing in Long Island are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Long Island may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Pennsylvania