Top London Food & Drink
427 results | All London Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic! Really great eats all around East End, tour guide was knowledgeable and funny and easy way to get to know new people while traveling solo."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour! Dave was beyond wonderful and we loved all the wonderful food he shared with us. A+ tour!!!!"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour, Chris was awesome, lots of fun information, a great time, well worth it. Cheers!"
* A traveler said: "It was a lovely experience I just felt really relaxed and chilled out throughout. Food was lovely and the staff were fantastic. Highly recommend to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Was a great way to see London and hop on and off at places you want to see, its also great to have the cruise included to see more of the site. We had a great time and have pointed and places we would like to go back and visit. Will definately recomment this to people and use this service again in other cities."
* A traveler said: "Nick was an AMAZING guide! He was so knowledgeable and made sure every person had a great time! The beers were great as well. Perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon"
* A traveler said: "No queue today, so no need to have a 'skip the queue' benefit, however it was good to pay in advance. The Hard Rock was great. It is pricey for what it is, but the staff are FANTASTIC and the atmosphere BRILLIANT. Pleased to see so many parents with really young children there - the next generation of Hard Rockers? Alison xx"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed this tour, our journalist girl made it fun and authentic. Friendly people and great experience. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tea - the location is fantastic, and the food and service are wonderful. We also enjoyed the live music. Beautiful, regal setting, and honestly one of the highlights of my time in London."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable tour in a historic part of London. All food experiences were excellent so was our guide Kay. Need to arrive with an empty stomach."
* A traveler said: "Frank was an AWESOME Jack the Ripper tour guide. His knowledge was excellent, his story telling ability is awesome, and he was just overall welcoming and kind! The tour was beautiful in the evening during sunset into the night. We hit all the jack the ripper locations with great stories and ended with a drink at the Sherlock Holmes pub"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and saw lots of different Rock music related locations around London. Great way to learn about the History of locations and artists."
* A traveler said: "Every moment with our tour guide Anais was fantastic. Started 10.30 on the 29th of July, my 2 granddaughters enjoyed it so much. Thank you 😊"
* A traveler said: "Seeing all the famous sites and our guide Brigid was brilliant very knowledgeable and a lovely lady ."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous experience, great lunch while gently sailing down the river. Over all a lovely experience, well worth the trip would recommend you try it. Staff were very attentive and looked after you well."
* A traveler said: "Great Tour. Best thing was Charlotte. She is a terrific tour guide -- great at giving information & making it interesting."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! Our tour guide was awesome, friendly, had a great sense of humor and very knowledgeable. We had a great time! It is a long day but loved seeing other parts of England."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this river cruise. Extremely knowledgeable guide, comfortable boat and a really interesting trip. 5*"
* A traveler said: "Kevin was great fun, knowledgable and had lots of great stories👍, as we spent an enjoyable 3+hours meandering through London from pub to pub🍺 -we’ll never forget to put money in a kitty🤣we’d highly recommend Kevin’s tour to anyone👍😎"
* A traveler said: "The last ride at the end. It was very scary & it left us all on a high! The whole 90 minutes was entertaining however it was a little on the expensive side for 4 adults & 2 children!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with a great host . It was very informative on beer and the history of the area . Thanks Sophie"
* A traveler said: "Very smooth journey arrived at Harry Potter world in good time and return trip was just as good. The Harry Potter experience was fantastic"
* A traveler said: "The dragon...oh my it really scared my mom lol...the bank section was amazing with the whole set up...unfortunately my batterrie died while taking pictures"
* A traveler said: "John was easily one of the best tour guides I ever had (and I went to a million tours) so that must tell you something about him. Don't know how he did it, but I really felt like being in 1888. One of the best tours in London honestly. You shouldn't miss it really."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Borough Market
- Madame Tussauds London
- Blackfriars Bridge
- West End Theater District
- London Luton Airport (LTN)
- Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- Trafalgar Square
- Primrose Hill
- King's Cross
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- Saatchi Gallery
- Cutty Sark
- London Bridge
- Lyric Theatre London
- SEA LIFE® London Aquarium
- Notting Hill
- Churchill War Rooms
- Hampton Court Palace
- Foundling Museum
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from London
- London to Buckingham Palace
- London to Eiffel Tower
- London to Westminster Abbey
- London to Kensington Palace
- London to Greenwich
- London to Houses of Parliament & Big Ben
- London to Hyde Park
- London to Leeds Castle
- London to Warwick Castle
- London to Highclere Castle
- London to Blenheim Palace
- London to Dover Castle
- London to University of Oxford
- London to Bicester Village
- London to Stratford-upon-Avon
- London to Southampton
- London to Paddington Station
- London to Salisbury
- London to Warwick
- London to Dover