Top London Cruises & Sailing
The Thames River winds through the heart of central London, offering travelers unrivaled views of some of the city’s most famous riverside landmarks, such as Big Ben. Here are a few ways to take to the water and see London from a different angle.
- Enjoy a seated lunch or dinner on a cruise, and take in panoramic views over the historic riverbanks.
- Combine a sightseeing Thames River cruise with a visit to the Tower of London, and explore centuries of English history.
- Get across the city without the hassle and take in the sights with ease on a hop-on hop-off sightseeing cruise.
- Zoom across the river at top speeds, and enjoy wet and wild thrills aboard a powerful rigid-inflatable boat (RIB) tour.
There’s no better way to beat the traffic than to travel through London by river. Hop-on hop-off boats pick up and drop off passengers at mooring stations along the length of the Thames, while sightseeing cruises ferry travelers across the waters for prime views of top attractions, such as the Houses of Parliament, London Eye, Tower of London, and Tower Bridge.
Cruises with Food and Drink
Whether for a relaxing lunch, refreshing afternoon tea, or romantic dinner, there’s a Thames River dining cruise for all occasions. Take to the water for panoramic city views, and savor dishes such as smoked salmon roulade, roast pepper and basil soup, or vegetarian lasagna as the sights pass by.
Combo tours are a great way to mix a trip on the Thames River with a visit to some of central London’s most famous landmarks. Take to the water to see the historic riverbanks, and then pay a visit to attractions such as the London Eye or Tower of London. You’ll save money by booking a combo tour and enjoy a day of sightseeing in London.
111 results | All London Tours
* A traveler said: "Best time overall in our London break The staff were great the food and fizz excellent had a fabulous evening"
* A traveler said: "Great way to get around and see the sights. The crew were very friendly and worked hard to make sure it was a memorable trip. Boat was very clean."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this river cruise. Extremely knowledgeable guide, comfortable boat and a really interesting trip. 5*"
* A traveler said: "Lovely day out with family. The memories you can make and enjoy the Moment. A day to remember and really nice excursion to do."
* A traveler said: "All of it decent food good entertainment and a fantastic experience seeing London at night highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Excellent value for money food good service good and informative commentary would highly recommend this excursion"
* A traveler said: "Mick made the trip. Such a great guy. The trip was the right amount of time. The information was really interesting."
* A traveler said: "It was a lovely experience I just felt really relaxed and chilled out throughout. Food was lovely and the staff were fantastic. Highly recommend to anyone."
* A traveler said: "The family including two grown up children had a great time on the ride which was exhilarating and enabled great views on the way over and even better in the dark on the way back to the dock"
* A traveler said: "Fab experience with Brad and Ross. The best activity that we had during our weekend in London, would highly recommend. Our guide was hilarious and the driver made sure we had a thrilling ride."
* A traveler said: "All slightly better than expected. The food was good, entertainment of a high standard. The view of London by night was, as always, stunning. Atentative service."
* A traveler said: "The narrator on the boat was informative & funny but I did note that passenger safety was paramount which was pleasing. a great trip out down the river lots to see"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous experience, great lunch while gently sailing down the river. Over all a lovely experience, well worth the trip would recommend you try it. Staff were very attentive and looked after you well."
* A traveler said: "One of my favourite activities I've ever done! Had such a blast and the information given on the tour was really interesting! The hosts were fun and we just had the best afternoon! Would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "That day was raining, but we didnt mind because we were overwhelmed in the changing of the guard. I love to live in this country. Beautiful!!!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and relaxed. I live 40 mins from London and have always wanted to do this tour! So many other cities in the world seen but not my own and I really enjoyed looking at London in a very relaxed way. My 14 and 10 yr old loved it. The cruise was entertaining and educational too. I didn’t want to do to the fish and chips and got off at cruise at Westminster as only a 10/15 minute walk to Waterloo to get train home. From Waterloo to Victoria coach station, to get on the bus tour, is a leisurely 30/40 minute walk and we ate at Bills en route which is then a 15 minute walk further to Victoria pick up point. So relaxing to see London this way with someone else driving and picking up all the history on the way. Good value for money. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "A good mix of fun and education with the sights. Was actually better than we thought it was going to be."
* A traveler said: "The river cruise was amazing great sights and the quide was very informative. Being on the boat you get to see lots of land marks in a short space of time."
* A traveler said: "Clarissa our guide was wonderful n informative. The coach was comfortable. It was a long tour/day but well worth it. We also got to the Dover cliffs n the British war museum. Recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Was a great way to see London and hop on and off at places you want to see, its also great to have the cruise included to see more of the site. We had a great time and have pointed and places we would like to go back and visit. Will definately recomment this to people and use this service again in other cities."
* A traveler said: "Transfer from London Heathrow to center of London was a breeze with this service. Efficient pick up, large van that easily accommodated us with all our luggage. Personable driver who pointed out various sites along the way."
* A traveler said: "Very pleasant trip. Even as a born and bred Londoner I found it interesting and informative. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "The gentleman was there when we got past customs. Was helpful in recommending places to see and was there to help when unloading and loading the luggage."
* A traveler said: "Nice modern clean boats but above all were the friendly, helpful, knowledgable staff we encountered they are a credit to the company. Thank you for all the assistance."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Gondola Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Leadenhall Market
- Shakespeare's Globe
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- The London Bridge Experience and London Tombs
- East End
- Gatwick Airport (LGW)
- London Canal Museum
- Royal Air Force Museum London
- Chislehurst Caves
- Up at The O2
- Cambridge Theatre
- Trafalgar Square
- Foundling Museum
- Hampstead Heath
- Her Majesty's Theatre
- King's Cross
- Camden Market
- Handel & Hendrix in London
- Sherlock Holmes Museum
- Tower Bridge
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from London
- London to Buckingham Palace
- London to Eiffel Tower
- London to Westminster Abbey
- London to Kensington Palace
- London to Greenwich
- London to Houses of Parliament & Big Ben
- London to Hyde Park
- London to Leeds Castle
- London to Warwick Castle
- London to Highclere Castle
- London to Blenheim Palace
- London to Dover Castle
- London to University of Oxford
- London to Bicester Village
- London to Stratford-upon-Avon
- London to Southampton
- London to Paddington Station
- London to Salisbury
- London to Warwick
- London to Dover