Top London Audio Guides
208 results | All London Tours
* A traveler said: "Was a great way to see London and hop on and off at places you want to see, its also great to have the cruise included to see more of the site. We had a great time and have pointed and places we would like to go back and visit. Will definately recomment this to people and use this service again in other cities."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the attractions and information given by our tour guide Tom was excellent and he was very knowledgeable and very good value for money"
* A traveler said: "Great way to get around and see the sights. The crew were very friendly and worked hard to make sure it was a memorable trip. Boat was very clean."
* A traveler said: "This was a phenomenal tour! Tour guide was absolutely brilliant with his depth of historical knowledge. We absolutely enjoyed this tour."
* A traveler said: "Pepe was a great, informative and funny guide. The tour itself was fabulous, so much history! We had a great day! Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Best time overall in our London break The staff were great the food and fizz excellent had a fabulous evening"
* A traveler said: "All slightly better than expected. The food was good, entertainment of a high standard. The view of London by night was, as always, stunning. Atentative service."
* A traveler said: "Great changing of the guard experience with Jess. He was prompt, very knowledgeable and funny. Got us great views of the marching bands and entertained us throughout."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great. We saw a lot of London in a little bit of time. We were only in London for two days so I wanted to see as much as I could. This was a great tour."
* A traveler said: "This tour was absolutely wonderful! Godfrey our tour guide was so informative. But, most of all Godfrey was so charming and so attentive to our every question. Plus, a very wonderful bus driver (Alan). Will recommend this tour to our friends visiting London! Thank you Godfrey and Alan!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent way to know London, our guide Deveay was incredibly knowledgeable about his subject and super cheerful person, you can get connected to him in a second, full of passion to the city and will give you very good insight from insider"
Best of London Including Tower of London, Changing of the Guard, with a Cream Tea or London Eye Upgrade
* A traveler said: "We are from the states and the tour exceeded our expectations. Thanks for an unforgettable experience"
* A traveler said: "Great Tour. Best thing was Charlotte. She is a terrific tour guide -- great at giving information & making it interesting."
* A traveler said: "Seeing all the famous sites and our guide Brigid was brilliant very knowledgeable and a lovely lady ."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this river cruise. Extremely knowledgeable guide, comfortable boat and a really interesting trip. 5*"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. Well worth it. I would hesitate to recommend. Will definitely use again on our next visit."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide - Bruce, very friendly and knowledgeable. Good humor. Did a good job. Introduce self and was very welcoming ."
* A traveler said: "George is a great story teller , made it a great night we all thoroughly enjoyed it, Very friendly and knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Excellent value for money food good service good and informative commentary would highly recommend this excursion"
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing day! Marina was so wonderful and knowledgeable. Much more than we expected. Changing of the guard and seeing the Crown Jewels was breathtaking"
* A traveler said: "It was a great day and Alex was such a knowledgeable and professional guide. Our highlight was Stonehenge. We recommend this trip to anyone who wants to spend the day in the English countryside and visit some truly remarkable historical sights."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Florence Nightingale Museum
- South Bank
- Queen's Theatre
- Foundling Museum
- Brick Lane Music Hall
- St. Pancras International
- Smithfield Market
- Guards Museum
- Beefeater Gin Distillery
- Westminster Abbey
- London Dungeon
- Apollo Victoria Theatre
- Lyric Theatre London
- London Canal Museum
- Camden Market
- London Chinatown
- Handel & Hendrix in London
- Holland Park
- Banqueting House
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from London
- London to Buckingham Palace
- London to Eiffel Tower
- London to Westminster Abbey
- London to Kensington Palace
- London to Greenwich
- London to Houses of Parliament & Big Ben
- London to Hyde Park
- London to Leeds Castle
- London to Warwick Castle
- London to Highclere Castle
- London to Blenheim Palace
- London to Dover Castle
- London to University of Oxford
- London to Bicester Village
- London to Stratford-upon-Avon
- London to Southampton
- London to Paddington Station
- London to Salisbury
- London to Warwick
- London to Dover