London Stansted Airport (STN) Tours and Activities
Read MoreShow Less
As London’s third-busiest airport, after Heathrow and Gatwick, London Stansted sees up to 24 million passengers pass through its terminals each year. As well as being a major base for low-cost carrier Ryanair, Stansted serves over 170 destinations all around Europe, as well as select destinations in North Africa, Central America, and the United States.
Stansted has bus and rail connections to Central London, but a range of shared and private arrival and departure transfers are also available, offering door-to-door service and luggage assistance. Private transfers also connect Stansted Airport to the Heathrow, Gatwick, and Luton airports.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Passenger amenities at London Stansted include airport hotels, short-stay and long-term car parks, car hire services, currency exchanges, a prayer room, and a luxury departures lounge, plus various shops, bars, and restaurants.
- Free Wi-Fi is available for airport users.
- Stansted is fully wheelchair accessible.
How to Get There
London Stansted Airport is located 40 miles (64 kilometers) northeast of London along the M11 motorway. Regular Stansted Express trains connect the airport to Liverpool Street Station in East London, a journey of about 45 minutes. National Express coach services run to the airport from London Victoria Coach Station and other Central London stations.
When to Get There
Flights run from London Stansted airport year-round. The first morning flights typically take off around 9am and final flights take off around 11pm.
Address: Bassingbourn Rd, Stansted CM24 1QW, England
0 Tours and Activities to Experience London Stansted Airport (STN)
No results found!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are London Stansted Airport (STN) hours of operation?
London Stansted Airport (STN) hours of operation: Daily. Buy tickets in advance on Viator. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in York
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais