London Luton Airport (LTN) Tours
Read MoreShow Less
While long-haul passengers usually touch down at Heathrow Airport or Gatwick Airport, London Luton is a popular choice for budget travelers because it houses low-cost carriers such as Wizz Air, EasyJet, and Ryanair. With roughly 14.6 million annual passengers, LTN is London’s fourth-largest international airport, and runs regular flights to the UK and the rest of Europe, serving destinations such as Edinburgh, Barcelona, Budapest, Amsterdam, and Dublin.
Luton Airport has high-speed rail connections to central London, but a range of shared or private arrival and departure transfers are also available, offering door-to-door service and luggage assistance. Private transfers also connect Luton Airport to the Heathrow, Gatwick, and Stansted airports.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Passenger amenities at London Luton include short-stay and long-term car parks, car hire services, currency exchange, a prayer room, a luxury departures lounge, and various shops, bars and restaurants.
- Four hours of free Wi-Fi is available for airport users.
- Trains and Green Line 757 coach services offer wheelchair accessible transport to Luton Airport.
How to Get There
London Luton Airport is located 34 miles (55 kilometers) northwest of London along the M1 motorway. High-speed trains, run by East Midlands Trains, can take you from St. Pancras station in Central London to Luton Airport Parkway railway station in just 22 minutes. From there, a free shuttle bus runs to the airport terminal buildings in roughly 10 minutes. National Express and Terravision buses also run from London Victoria Coach Station to Luton Airport.
When to Get There
Flights run from London Luton Airport year-round. First flights take off around 5am and final flights leave around 9:30pm.
Address: Airport Way, Luton LU2 9LY, England
0 Tours and Activities to Experience London Luton Airport (LTN)
No results found!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are London Luton Airport (LTN) hours of operation?
London Luton Airport (LTN) hours of operation: Daily. Buy tickets in advance on Viator. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
Things to do near London
- Things to do in Chatham
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Canterbury
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in The Hague
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais