Household Cavalry Museum
One of London’s only living museums, the Household Cavalry Museum offers insight into one of the oldest regiments within the British Army. You find the behind-the-scenes museum within Horse Guards, a historical building on Whitehall. Experience the Household Cavalry up close as you're invited to dress like a cavalryman, watch guard changes, and peek into the horse stables.
Household Cavalry Museum Tours
Should I book Household Cavalry Museum tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Household Cavalry Museum 2021?
What's the best way to experience Household Cavalry Museum?
- London Pass Including Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Access to Over 80 Attractions
- Go London Explorer Pass: Up to 40% Off Top Attractions
- London Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket Options
- London Hop-on Hop-off Open Top Bus Tour- 24 hours ticket
Things to do near London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bath
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in York
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais