Founded in 1753, the British Museum is London’s largest and most visited museum. Its gigantic permanent collection includes over 8 million historical artifacts, with everything from Egyptian mummies to Roman treasures. Highlights include sculptures from the Parthenon, the Rosetta Stone, and the 12th-century Lewis chessmen.
Tours and tickets to Experience British Museum
What are British Museum hours of operation?
Should I book British Museum tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit British Museum 2021?
What's the best way to experience British Museum?
- Big Bus London Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and River Cruise with Optional London Eye
- 5-Day Best of England & Scotland Tour: London, Edinburgh, Manchester and more
- British Museum Guided Tour
- London City Tour Hop On - Hop Off with Free Walking Tour and River Cruise
Things to do near London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bath
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais