Top Lombardy Cruises & Sailing
76 results | All Lombardy Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with very informative guide. Saw all major tourist attractions and the magnificent Last Supper artwork! Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Very knowledgeable and well humoured guide. A litle bit expensive but it save us time and provides extra information."
* A traveler said: "A little of everything - bus ride to Como, boat to Bellagio - lots of free time for exploring the area -a great choice for me and my sister’s Italy vacation. Our tour guide, “Marco” and our driver, Ricardo, were excellent. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to tour Lake Como in a day."
* A traveler said: "great day and friendly staff , the hop on hop off was a great experience . warm bus downstairs if you get too cold upstairs."
* A traveler said: "Charles, our guide, was good and thorough. He has a sense of humor and wickedly irreverent in a nice way. We highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "An excellent tour with a very knowledgable guide - Max - who really knows his history. Well paced to match the capability of the audience who were of mixed ages. Really enjoyed the history being brought alive , and seeing these ancient relics."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time learning about the history of Milano and about the last supper. Our guide was very personable and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Our guide meant us right on time and explained several things about the church and neighborhood we never would have known. We had only 15 minutes to view The Last Supper fresco but the guide explained the masterpiece with a knowledgeable script we could appreciate it even more."
* A traveler said: "A fast and fulfilling way to see the most popular sights in Milan. Alessandra was a wonderfully accommodating, friendly, fun, and personable tour guide. This is a great choice for anyone visiting Milan who want a short but impactful tour."
* A traveler said: "Lugano and Bellagio were amazing ! The guide gave us a lot of helpful tips during the tour. Sonia provided us with very important information, she was very energetic and fun. The boat ride along the Como lake was nice though it was a bit long and crowded :/"
* A traveler said: "The church and the painting are fantastic. Our guide was helpful and very informative of the history of Milan and the works of Leonardo."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! If you have the time you will not have to miss this tour!Perfectly planned!I really enjoy it!"
* A traveler said: "Federico was so nice and we had so much fun. We went out at sunset and it was so beautiful. i highly recommend if you are visiting Lake Como to book this boat! you won’t regret it!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience, above expectations. Great instructor Oren who endured that we got the most out of the experience."
* A traveler said: "This is the perfect tour if you only have one day in the area. Our guide, Giovanni, was excellent. We saw all the sights in the area in a personalized manners with zero stress. A great day for us."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable. Beautiful sights, good guide, well done. Dinner very good,"
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour. Both the city of Como and the lake are beautiful. We did a walking tour of Como, then took the boat to two stops on the lake - Cernobbio and Turno. Our tour guide, Renzo, was fantastic. He was very knowledgeable about the area and its history and guided us to shopping and a wonderful place for lunch."
* A traveler said: "The best gift for boyfriend! I decided to buy it as a birthday gift and it was the best choice. He was really happy and satisfied with this racing experience. Highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lake Como and Bellagio Day Trip from Milan
- Best of Milan Experience Including Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' or Vineyard and Milan Duomo Tour
- Milan Half-Day Sightseeing Tour with da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' with Hotel Pickup
- Best of Milan Walking Tour with Skip-the-Line Ticket to Duomo & ‘Last Supper’
- Last Supper Tickets and Guide
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Lake Orta (Lago di Orta)
- Bagni Vecchi Spa (Terme Bagni Vecchi)
- San Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)
- Como-Brunate Funicular Railway (Funicolare Como–Brunate)
- Bramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)
- Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)
- Vicolo dei Lavandai
- Museo del Novecento
- Poldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)
- Quadrilatero d'Oro
- Palazzo Lombardia
- Milan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)
- Piazza Mercanti
- Via della Spiga
- Te Palace (Palazzo Te)
- Brera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)
- La Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)
- Porta Nuova
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes