Top Ljubljana Segway Tours
Saved to wishlist!
8 results | All Ljubljana Tours
Sort by: Featured
Discover the beauty and culture of Ljubljana by bike on an afternoon city tour. Enjoy a 3-hour guided ride through Metelkova city, Tivoli Park and the Krakovo district. Cruise by stately landmarks such as the National Gallery and the Opera House, and view bustling public spaces like Central Market, Cobbler’s Bridge and French Revolution Square. Along the way, learn about the vibrant culture and history of Slovenia's treasured capital.
Top up Your Private city tour of Ljubljana by visiting the main attractions, as well as less touristy areas of the city and get the real local perspective.
Take advantage of Ljubljana’s close proximity to Croatia’s capital—Zagreb by going on an action-packed day tour. Cut the stress out of figuring out public transport routes by having round-trip transport in a comfortable minivan included. You’ll go up the Zagreb funicular to Upper Town, visit St. Mark's Square, Kamenita Vrata, Kaptol, Dolac farmers market, Ban Jelacic Square, and Lower Town. You won’t have to worry about the trip being overcrowded as you’ll travel in a small group. Conveniently, you’ll also have the free time to explore the city independently.
Taking a guided walking tour of Ljubljana is an excellent way to get to know the city especially if you’re short on time. You’ll pass by the most popular sights while learning about the city’s history, architecture, and culture from your guide. The tour concludes with a tour of the medieval Ljubljana castle where you can climb to the top of the castle tower and enjoy panoramic views of the city.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Visit the Slovenian coast’s gorgeous seaside villages of Portoroz and Piran on a day trip from Ljubljana. Take a break from the hustle of Slovenia’s capital city and enjoy lovely views of the Slovenian countryside as you make your way to the coast of the Adriatic Sea. You’ll enjoy a guided tour of Piran’s narrow medieval streets and stop off at the Port of Roses before returning to Ljubljana
Explore the fascinating network of subsurface caves during a guided tour of the Postojna Caves and Predjama Castle, leaving from Ljubljana. As you enter the two-million-year-old caves aboard a mini-train, learn about why this is one of Slovenia’s most popular attractions. Walk with your guide and witness bizarre stalactites, stalagmites, and other rock formations that make up the 13-mile-long (21 km) system of underground caves. Also venture to the enchanting Predjama Castle, a famous castle that still clings to Slovenia’s limestone cliffs.
Avoid the crowds by pre-booking your entrance ticket to Ljubljana Castle. Ride the funicular to the top of Castle Hill, then explore the medieval fortress at your own pace, visiting the Pentagonal Tower, Castle Chapel of St George, Penitentiary, and Rustika gallery, then enjoying spectacular views from the Watchtower.
Uncover more city secrets in less time with our e-scooter tours and combine adventurous sightseeing with pure joy of riding electric scooter. In this guided tour you will see all famous attractions in the city Centre of Ljubljana, passing Ljubljanica river several times across the beautiful bridges, visit picturesque squares and many important buildings and monuments. We will not forget to take a deep breath of fresh air in Tivoli – the biggest park in Ljubljana. Our local guide will reveal you the stories of a reach history and local culture. Electric kick scooter tours are not just tours – they are great fun and unforgettable adventure. It is unique experiences which you simply must try.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Segway Tours in Ljubljana?
The best Segway Tours in Ljubljana according to Viator travelers are:
- Ljubljana Cruiser Bike Tour
- Private city tour of Ljubljana. 4 hours with a friendly and fun local guide.
- Best of, Zagreb - Croatia's Capital in a day, Full Day Trip from Ljubljana
- Ljubljana City Tour Including Ljubljana Castle
- Piran and Portoroz Pearls of the Slovenian Adriatic Coast Half Day Trip from Ljubljana
What Segway Tours in Ljubljana are taking additional safety precautions?
These Ljubljana experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Segway Tours in Ljubljana are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Ljubljana may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Segway Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Ljubljana Castle Funicular Tours & Tickets
- Cobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most) Tours & Tickets
- Ljubljana Town Hall (Magistrat) Tours & Tickets
- Ljubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas) Tours & Tickets
- Ljubljanica River Tours & Tickets
- Mount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora) Tours & Tickets
- Krizanke Summer Theatre (Poletno Gledalisce Krizanke) Tours & Tickets
- Butchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most) Tours & Tickets
- Ljubljana Museum of Architecture and Design (MAO) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Illusions Tours & Tickets
- National and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica) Tours & Tickets
- Congress Square (Kongresni Trg) Tours & Tickets
- Cankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Central Croatia
Day Trips from Ljubljana
- Ljubljana to Slovenia
- Ljubljana to Postojna Cave
- Ljubljana to Predjama Castle (Predjamski Grad)
- Ljubljana to Koper
- Ljubljana to Lake Bohinj
- Ljubljana to Lake Bled
- Ljubljana to Vintgar Gorge (Soteska Vintgar)
- Ljubljana to Triglav National Park (Triglavski Narodni Park)
- Ljubljana to Bovec
- Ljubljana to Soca Valley
- Ljubljana to Piran