Top Ljubljana Seasonal & Special Occasions
14 results | All Ljubljana Tours
* A traveler said: "The caves were the most beautiful I have seen, the castle was like a scenen from a movie. The guide was a very funny guy"
* A traveler said: "Best days are Friday and even better Saturday. Late start, strong drinks and lots of fun. It is good for singels, friends and anyone who wants to have fun and meet some happy people. Great games and perfect coordination. Love it"
* A traveler said: "Really nice and knowledgeable guide. Gave lots of information and was patient with our kids of various ages. And Ljubljana is a beautiful city!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour with Alenka! She was very informative, friendly and helped us to understand the history of the city. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was Janez. He shared very rich culture of the town and behind the tourist sectors that give you a genuine feel of the Ljubljana. Had a great workout, and good laughs!"
* A traveler said: "This was my first time in Venice. The guide was very knowledgeable and experienced. It was a wonderful time despite the weather in the afternoon, will go back later."
* A traveler said: "There were only two of us on the tour, so it was more like a private tour, which was wonderful. Our guide Masha (sp?) was great, and overall the tour was excellent value for money. Would absolutely recommend to anyone visiting Ljubljana!"
* A traveler said: "We had a very good guide and he was always ready to explainl every important detail. The walking tour of Piran was interesting. Portoroz is a fantastic sea side resort. Both places were worth a visit."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant half day tour around the caves and castle. Even though it rained, the tour wasn’t affected as most of it is indoors. Tomas the tour guide was very good and knowledgeable too"
* A traveler said: "What an incredible day! From the moment it started, the day could not have been better. First of all, our tour guide, Martine was just amazing. Intelligent ,knowlegeable, the perfect conversationalist and host. We cant speak highly enough about him! He knows the area like the back of his hand, and kept us one step ahead of the crowds. Highly recommend this tour---money well spent, and truly the perfect day."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Central Croatia
Day Trips from Ljubljana
- Ljubljana to Slovenia
- Ljubljana to Postojna Cave
- Ljubljana to Predjama Castle (Predjamski Grad)
- Ljubljana to Koper
- Ljubljana to Lake Bohinj
- Ljubljana to Lake Bled
- Ljubljana to Vintgar Gorge (Soteska Vintgar)
- Ljubljana to Triglav National Park (Triglavski Narodni Park)
- Ljubljana to Bovec
- Ljubljana to Soca Valley
- Ljubljana to Piran