Top Livorno Shore Excursions - page 2
158 results | All Livorno Tours
* A traveler said: "Outstanding visit to The Cinque Terre. Our driver was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Booked two vans, and my guide Simone was amazing. Our group had some major last minute changes to our itinerary, needing to go to a completely different city and requiring 8/9 hours instead of the original 4. Simone was super flexible and adjusted within minutes of our request. We were so happy with the level of service and excellent recommendations that we booked two full days with him. Their Mercedes vehicles were always spotless and well maintained. I recommend going early morning for Pisa as it’s not crowded and you can have an espresso and croissant at the cafe across from the square of miracles."
* A traveler said: "First and foremost I want to say that Val was amazing. Not only was he extremely nice, but also informative! We learned about so many different things which made the ride so much more enjoyable. He made a stop in the Tuscan countryside for a photo op which was very special to us! Florence and Pisa were of course spectacular, but it was Lucca that really stood out as the hidden gem of the day. Val was kind enough to arrange a meal for us at a delicious restaurant in a pretty square which we enjoyed immensely. These are memories we will never forget and an extra special thank you to Val!"
* A traveler said: "This was an experience of a lifetime for our family of ten ranging from ages 13-73 (Needless to say, we took two vans). Giovanni was absolutely AMAZING!!! He treated us like family and catered to our every need, making sure our trip was personalized and customized to be just right for us. He was prompt in meeting us, the van was clean and spacious, and he even had chargers for our family's many devices so our batteries wouldn't die for pictures. Our ride from the port to Cinque Terre was over an hour, and he was sure to ask us along the way if we wanted to stop for bathroom or coffee breaks. We did stop along the way, and he was kind and patient with us as we struggled to order our American coffee. Thankfully, he ended up taking over for us and got us exactly what we needed. As far as our time in the villages of Cinque Terre, he went above and beyond. He arranged lunch reservations for us ahead of time at a delicious restaurant with breathtaking views. In addition, he used his connections to open closed gates and parking lots leading into the villages to get us as close as possible (allowing us to maximize our limited time). These charming seaside villages nestled at the bottom of sweeping lush green mountains are not to be missed! We ended up getting to see 4 of the 5 villages and still made it to Pisa in time to see the tower before sunset. You will not regret booking this experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "Matthew was very knowledgeable and was patient with answering our questions. If I ever come to Spain again I would definitely use him again. He was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Giovanni did a great job and gave us a lot of interesting information along our drive. Pisa was very touristy. There were so many vendors in the area. Lucca was fabulous. We had a great lunch in Lucca with our guide! Extrodinary!"
* A traveler said: "Great private excursion! The private wineyard tour, tasting and lunch was amazing! Excellent pasta and great wine! The pasta factory tour was very interesting as well and Pisa is something to do once. Guide/driver was great. I would highly recommend this to a small group looking for a private tour."
* A traveler said: "I was a little worried when I booked this tour as it was new on Viator and had no reviews yet published. It turned out to be one of the best tours we took on our 2 week vacation! It was a private tour and the driver was very knowledgeable and friendly. He gave us a lot of history of the area and made sure we were well informed of things when given free time to explore on our own. The first part of the tour Pisa we had ample time to explore on our own, shop and meet the driver back at our pick up location. He then drove us to Florence stopping along the way for incredible views and picture taking. When we arrived in Florence, we had time for lunch and shopping before meeting our tour guide for the second part of our trip walking tour of Florence. Our Florence guide was great and made it interactive for the whole family. I think she was expecting younger children but when she saw our teens, she quickly adapted her plan to fit them. She took us to parts of Florence we would never have found on our own and gave information and history that was fascinating. The highlight of course was seeing the original Michelangelo's David! Being that our tour was private, we could stop when we needed for water, gelato etc.... When our tour of Florence was over, our driver picked us up and took us back to our cruise ship. The only glitch we had was that our voucher had a pick up time of 8 AM but apparently the tour company had it starting at 8:30 AM so there was some sort of miscommunication between the tour company and Viator. We ended up having to make a call to the tour company to find out why no one was there to pick us up. Despite that, the entire tour was amazing and I highly recommend this tour for anyone!"
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria