Top Liverpool Food & Drink
13 results | All Liverpool Tours
* A traveler said: "My son was desperate to go on stadium tour to his favourite English club,we travelled all the way from Glasgow and sean the tour guide was absolutely brilliant answering all my sons questions 😂👍"
* A traveler said: "Patrick was our guide, he was brilliant offered to take photos, knowledgeable and funny I was disappointed I didn't have cash on me he deserved a tip he made the trip for us"
* A traveler said: "Tony and the driver made the tour with their knowledge and humour as it was a very blustery day. We had a great time"
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was so informative and enjoyable. I learnt so much and found it really interesting."
* A traveler said: "The guide was extremely good and knowledgeable as well as being little hearted and funny. Liked the Beatles music clips nice touch."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely lovely day trip. You’ll be able to experience both marvellous coast views as well as breath taking mountains. And of course sheeps, loads of them! All guided wonderfully, Adrian you’re the man! 100% recommended."
* A traveler said: "The best day out for a long time we came on John lennon's 80th birthday, and his piano was there with lots of photos from the past staff were amazing, can't wait to go back soon."
* A traveler said: "Was absolutely fab one of the best museum experiences I have had even my 2 year old really enjoyed it"
* A traveler said: "Visiting Strawberry Fields and the museum. The Rolls Royce was a great experience. The tour was full of information and things about the Beatles we didn’t even know."
* A traveler said: "The Mersey Ferry cruise was really enjoyable and informative. Have a great view of the Liverpool Waterfront and brought into perspective how important the city has been in British history. We did disembark at Birkenhead and Hamilton Square is lovely but really Liverpool has the Star Lines"
* A traveler said: "Frank guided us brilliantly around all the corners and spots of the beautiful Lake District. So worth it, great sightseeing, great food, great stories. I did both this and the North Wales tours by busybus and I couldn’t be happier, they’re really worth it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England