Top Lima Water Tours
37 results | All Lima Tours
* A traveler said: "The trip was great. We saw wonderful things on a short but well-spent time. Julio, our guide, was absolutely lovely, and helped me so much with my sea-illness (which by the way was ok, I was the only one who got it on the really good-quality boat)"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful! Monika was a great tour guide. Fun swimming and the sea lions got nice and close. It was a good length of tour, and we enjoyed it very much. Beautiful sights."
* A traveler said: "A great chance to taste the local flavors of Peru. Sample exotic fruits and eat dishes that most Peruvians do. My tour guide was awesome and showed me the markets and restaurants that tourists don't visit."
* A traveler said: "Great guides, great experience from pick-up to drop-off. Lots of different foods and history. Especially loved the fruits."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time and our tour guide was very personable and knowledgeable. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Suzanne was AMAZING! She was not only very pleasant, but her knowledge of Lima and Peru in general was outstanding! I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone wanting a rich historical experience of Lima."
* A traveler said: "I did this tour on my first day in Lima and it was amazing. It was nice to feel welcomed and talk about things to do in Lima. We had so much fun from the begining. Both were easy to conversate with and they helped me book my trip to machu picchu. 100% recommend and would absolutely do it again"
* A traveler said: "The trip was amazing it worth all the money and the time, and all of the guide team Carlos and Christian were so helpful with everything and smiling and funny as well. I would highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "A great way to experience local cuisine in a short time. The restaurants were varied and interesting, the food was delicious and the guide very informative. A great evening out"
* A traveler said: "If you have a few hours to kill I highly recommend a trip to this temple. It's got an interesting exhibit and you get to walk up to the ruins. The view at the top of temple of the sun is worth a hike, you could see the ocean, the valley and the entire complex."
* A traveler said: "What a great experience! It’s definitely worth going! The tour guide was so helpful to make sure you make the most out of your experience!"
* A traveler said: "Very well organized and excellent tour guides. Diana and Johnny were very friendly and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "The tour was really great. They picked me up in time (even my hotel was not in Miraflores, but in the historical center). They took me to the bus station to Paracas. (They have headphones on the bus, just need go ask) Thanks for all these comments here I was fully prepared for the boat trip to the"
* A traveler said: "I booked this because it looked like an interesting way to spend a day out from Lima. After a really early pickup at our hotel (4:30), we set off for the 3-1/2 hour drive down the coast to Paracas, with a stop for breakfast at a roadside restaurant. Once in Paracas, we boarded our boat, and off to the Ballestas Islands. What a feast of animals! We saw Humboldt penguins, sea lions (including a newborn), and thousands of birds of numerous types—Peruvian pelicans, cormorants, Inka terns, etc. After the boat trip, we took a short drive to the Paracas National Reserve. What an incredible contrast to have the 2nd driest place in the world right next to the Pacific Ocean! This trip was presented as a small group trip with up to 6 people. However, we were the only ones booked, so it was basically a private tour. As a result, our excellent guide, Amadeo, was able to indulge our request to visit the small museum by the harbor in Paracas and view its collection of archeological artifacts. After lunch, we were back on the road to Lima. A truly incredible day! Would be good for teens also. Young children would probably like the animals, but might be bored otherwise, but the trip is in fairly small boats."
* A traveler said: "It is our first time to South America and we don’t speak Spanish at all, thus we signed up for this private tour as a special treat of our anniversary trip. Our tour guide Richard is super helpful and responsive, he arranged all the transportation and accommodation for us. Prior to the trip, we liaised via WhatsApp and emails for accommodation selection and visa application etc. He also reminded us what to bring along before we take off from our home country. He is also flexible when planning our itineraries. Throughout our time in Peru and Bolivia, Richard looked after us really well and explained all the history of Inka and pre-Inka time, we’ve learnt a lot from him. He is really knowledgeable. Highly recommended Richard as he is incredibly reliable, responsible and trustworthy. We had an amazing anniversary trip under the guidance of Richard!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- ChocoMuseo Miraflores
- Archbishop’s Palace of Lima
- Pachacamac Itshma Temple
- Jockey Plaza
- Sanctuary of Las Nazarenas (Iglesia de las Nazarenas)
- Sacred City of Caral-Supe
- Park of the Reserve (Parque de la Reserva)
- Nazca Lines
- Iglesia de Santo Domingo
- Bridge of Sighs (Puente de los Suspiros)
- National Museum of Archaeology, Anthropology, and History
- Lima Chinatown (Barrio Chino)
- Kennedy Park (Parque Kennedy)
- Plaza San Martin
- Huaca Huallamarca (Pan de Azucar)
- Pantanos de Villa Wildlife Refuge
- Lima Art Museum (Museo de Arte de Lima - MALI)
- Santiago de Surco
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Cusco
- Things to do in Chiclayo
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon