Top Lima Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Lima Tours
This full-day tour to Paracas from Lima lets you get out of the city and explore one of Peru's natural wonders. Look out for animals like penguins, sea lions, and dolphins in their natural environment, shred dunes on a sandboard, and enjoy a delicious lunch (own expense) paired with wine and pisco. Your tour includes hassle-free round-trip transport from your hotel or the port.
A hands-on activity fit for the whole family, this chocolate making workshop in Lima teaches you to make your own chocolate from bean to bar. Learn how to roast cocoa beans, remove the husk, grind the nibs, and finally refine the cocoa paste—and of course, taste plenty of chocolate along the way. This tour is located right on Lima’s main square, making it an easy addition to an afternoon in the city.
Amazing tour to enjoy a full day from Lima Visit the Ballestas islands and enjoy nature with sea lyons and Humbolt penguins Later visit a unique place the Oasis in Ica and be amazed by the thrilling experience on board of buggy and practice sandbarding Enjoy lunch at the Oasis and return to Lima Our drivers are professionals Local guide Sandbaording instructor This tour is fun
25 Day Peru Community Service Program where participants will do the best of the country at a decent pace while help the community at the same time. The ideal age for this trip is from 13 to 17. This a group tour, our travel director with chaperons will meet participants at major hub airports in the United States to begin the journey, be with them 24/7 and return the same way. Our programs are safe, educational and fun!
18 Days exploring Peru's best attractions while helping children in need by participating in the Community Service projects we do at schools, orphanages and nature. The ideal age for this trip is from 13 to 17. This a group tour, our travel director with chaperons will meet participants at major hub airports in the United States to begin the journey, be with them 24/7 and return the same way. Our programs are safe, educational and fun!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Lima?
The best Kid-Friendly in Lima according to Viator travelers are:
- PARACAS - ICA - HUACACHINA - The unique oasis of Ámerica
- Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Workshop in ChocoMuseo Lima Historic Center
- Full day to visit Ballestas islands and Huacachina oasis pick up from Lima
- Peru Community Service 25 Days
- Peru Community Service 18 Days
- Love Park (Parque del Amor)
- Pachacamac Itshma Temple
- Church and Convent of Saint Francis (Iglesia y Convento de San Francisco)
- Huaca Huallamarca (Pan de Azucar)
- Palomino Island (Isla Palomino)
- ChocoMuseo Miraflores
- Lima Chinatown (Barrio Chino)
- Municipal Palace (City Hall of Lima)
- Lima Cruise Port
- Jockey Plaza
- Sanctuary of Las Nazarenas (Iglesia de las Nazarenas)
- Pantanos de Villa Wildlife Refuge
- Iglesia de Santo Domingo
- Magic Water Circuit
- National Museum of Archaeology, Anthropology, and History
- Mujica Gallo (Gold Museum)
- Plaza San Martin
- Huaca Pucllana
Things to do near Lima
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Nazca
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Cusco
- Things to do in Chachapoyas
- Things to do in Chiclayo
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Copacabana
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in North Chile